• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Dawn of the Phoenix

I actually started all over again here on the international server to create a tournament account that is perfectly aligned with the new balancing (few expansions, only the important combat wonders). That's why I would like to have the Twilight phoenix, but it would take ages to get Firephoenix...
  2. Dawn of the Phoenix

2,7Million?! I only played up to chapter 15 with my old account. As a tournament player, I didn't want to do any further research at the time because that would only have made me worse. I was enchanting all my workshops and 10 cultures on a daily basis back then (most players I know don't use...
  3. Dawn of the Phoenix

The Twilight Phoenix is really usefull, but only for hardcore Tournament players who have a Timewarp lvl 30 and a polar bear. It might still be useful for the Spire if someone is willing to use their time boosters to get to the top during the feed effect, which I feel is a waste. What I don't...
  4. Question Fire Phönix Artefacts in the Spire again?

I would like to get my Fire Phoenix to level 10 as soon as possible. Can someone tell me if the phoenix artifacts will appear in the Spire again like in the past for 6 weeks? The same goes for the bear artifacts. If not, I'd have to trade the Twilight Phoenix's artifacts, which I'd be reluctant...