• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. strider-lauri

Dawn of the Phoenix

Honestly it's not matter of prizes for me - and definetly not portrait. :D It's more like matter of principle - I just like to see how far I can go, without money. But since they locked tasks and I could resolve only one per day, I've had to witness only my falling backwords - no matter how...
  2. strider-lauri

Dawn of the Phoenix

I agree with You about diamonds because now there is a choice - whether I buy diamonds or get them another way -, which we haven't back then, when I started to play Elvenar. There should be something like that in events too. Either way there is always people, who doesn't have patience and who...
  3. strider-lauri

Dawn of the Phoenix

At least they should give us chance to give our best - to earn silver (or gold) by using brains, instead of purse. That's my point.
  4. strider-lauri

Dawn of the Phoenix

I was almost in gold, till the day they locked event quest... After that I only kept falling.
  5. strider-lauri

Dawn of the Phoenix

I must say it again: if I can't end this event at least on silver level - without spending money for that -, it really takes my motivation away... No matter how active or lucky you are - at the end matters only how much money you're willing to spend. And that doesn't feel right.
  6. strider-lauri

Dawn of the Phoenix

I'm not agree with You. All events were earlier much more fairer, than they're now.
  7. strider-lauri

Dawn of the Phoenix

I have a question: how on earth can I keep my silver level, when they locked quest line so early and I can do only one quest per day? Before locking I was almost gold, now I'm only one point better than bornze. Seriously it's not fair for players, who doesn't want waste real money for all of this!
  8. strider-lauri

Mystical Object

Me too but every time I get that crap - istead of KPs or timeboosters - it makes me feel really frustrating. Because all that time and energy you spent to collect those 100 vision vapors... and then You realize that it all was only because of lampions or some glittering tree. :D ...which makes...
  9. strider-lauri

Mystical Object

No, there is not such a thing as nothing because even now there is sometimes only two options there: diamonds or 50 AWKPs; 8x8h booster or 35KPs. I like those moments very much.
  10. strider-lauri

No Spire mystery chests

I actually had once same experience. I even raised a ticket because of that because I thought that there were some technical issue. On the other hand I've experienced also some times something I like to call a rain of mystery chests. So, You never know what You can get - like Forrest Gump said...
  11. strider-lauri

Wouldn't it be nice?

For me a holiday means bigger time gaps between events and FA-s. It is my 5th year here and I can't deny that this game is taking more and more our time now, when one event ends and next one starts right after it. It wasn't anything like that, when I started to play... I mean, we have already...
  12. strider-lauri

New Trader buttons

Thank You very much!
  13. strider-lauri

New Trader buttons

I understand that our game keeps evolving but there are some things that are already reached to their best level and should remain like they have been. For example our trader buttons/symbols, which looked fine and were very easy to use. New buttons/symbols, however, keep still confusing me and...
  14. strider-lauri

Mystical Object

I have better idea: they should give us an option to eliminate always one prize we definitely don't want. Then everybody is happy.
  15. strider-lauri

New trader buttons

I understand that our game keeps evolving but there are some things that are already reached to their best level and should remain like they have been. For example our trader buttons, which looked fine and were very easy to use. New buttons, however, keep still confusing me and everyone in my...
  16. strider-lauri

Mystical Object

Yes, of course I can dissenchant them but what's the point? Every event gives me plenty of culture buildings anyway. And if you compare those summonings to KPs, time instants or diamonds, there is nothing to compare. Every time I "win" summoning building as a Mystical Object, it feels losing...
  17. strider-lauri

Mystical Object

I just beg You please, please remove those crap buildings (Frozen flames, Winter lampions, Glitter trees, Igloo festivals etc etc etc) from Mystical Object prize list. I bet that nobody wants those buildings as a prize, when other possibilities are: KP-s or AWKP-s, time instants or diamonds...