• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Trader buttons

I understand that our game keeps evolving but there are some things that are already reached to their best level and should remain like they have been. For example our trader buttons/symbols, which looked fine and were very easy to use. New buttons/symbols, however, keep still confusing me and everyone in my fellowship. And those buttons/symbols also look very ugly comparing to buttons/symbols we used to have. They must be joking if they think that it's an improvement. Please change them back!

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @strider-lauri We have received quite a bit of feedback on the new tabs and we are passing it all back to the Team :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

foolfighter

Alchemist
My experience of them is that they are not so intuitive, but mainly that they take a lot longer to load which is a little annoying.

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
I understand that our game keeps evolving but there are some things that are already reached to their best level and should remain like they have been. For example our trader buttons/symbols, which looked fine and were very easy to use. New buttons/symbols, however, keep still confusing me and everyone in my fellowship. And those buttons/symbols also look very ugly comparing to buttons/symbols we used to have. They must be joking if they think that it's an improvement. Please change them back!
Agree 100%.