• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Badly behaved players

Thank you Silmaril, In that case, i will send a message with their names :)
  2. unfair odds

Well, officially day 6 and still no pet food anywhere to be seen in my MA Think this is where i draw the line with the Event, 6 days and no luck and only have 1 evolvement :(, just not worth it
  3. Badly behaved players

Hi Vesper I had the same issue in my FS in Arendyl and Felyandryl. It was a brother and sister team and they constantly had problems and issues with me and the other fellows. They kept sending nasty messages to my members and the members reported it to me. Thankfully, after a great ignore...
  4. Quest

I have done that, thank you gathsdell. So many have complained about this, yet, they do absolutely nothing :(
  5. unfair odds

I have the same problem. Stuck on quest now for 3 days. Use pet food 2x or fight and win 4 encounters Magic academy has not brought up pet food for 3 days and fighting and winning encounters is not an option. Have tried fighting and it is a pointless effort, cannot win. no matter what i use...
  6. Quest

I have been stuck on the same quest now for 3 days now Fight and win 4 encounters or use pet food 2x Magic academy has not brought up pet food for 4 days now and do not have diamonds to rotate the manufacturing of spells and fighting is not an option. Keep hitting defeats no matter what i use...