• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. spritemaster

Halloween Fun

New feature for when other players are annoying; e.g. people who fill up the trader with zero star trades, do minimum contributions in every tourney, keep putting 1KP on your AWs hoping to get lucky, etc. You know the ones. A new neighbourly help option: "Unleash the orcs". A group of orcs will...
  2. spritemaster

User Interface Reinstate the in game forum link

+1 & especially since Inno have just advertised the forums in-game (you should see a news item when you next log in).
  3. spritemaster

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Just noticed that the link to the forum was silently replaced by a link to Discord. +1 from me.
  4. spritemaster

Question Halloween quests

Squad sizes can be misleading. I regularly have squads of around 80 easily beating enemy squads of 300+. Using the most suitable troops is more important, but occasionally it isn't enough. There are ways to make the fights easier though. For example: complete all available squad upgrades, and...
  5. spritemaster

Quest

You say that fighting is not an option - have you looked at ways to make fights easier? e.g. complete all available squad upgrades, use buildings like the Mage Multiplier and Fire Phoenix (from crafting or spire) and AWs like Needles of the Tempest.
  6. spritemaster

hover in army camp

Makes sense, since troop costs are duplicated between the bottom of the screen and the hover menu. One of those spaces could be used. Compared to, say, the Magic Academy where the costs are at the bottom of the screen and the hover menu shows the inventory.
  7. spritemaster

Looking for Fellowship

Hi @Indigoo . If you're looking to play at a steady pace, then you'd be welcome in our fellowship Phoenix of Gildor. We can help you with trading, building placement and introduce you to the tourney and FAs. There's never any pressure to compete - we just ask that you give back to the fellowship...
  8. spritemaster

Discussion Upcoming New Features!

It's not just you. I have good eyesight and struggle to see the colours too. Then I showed it to another player, who hadn't even realised the dot was there because it was so small. On my screen, the green dot is just over 1mm in size. That is, literally, the size of a pinhead. I'd rather not...
  9. spritemaster

Discussion Upcoming New Features!

Is this a phased upgrade? I can't see fellowship members' status in Fely (and it seems the other FS members can't either), but it's showing ok in Arendyll. The new CC recipes are appearing in the MA as expected though (and look very useful).
  10. spritemaster

Phoenix of Gildor recruiting

Do you prefer a more relaxed game, but still play regularly? Looking for a fellowship with active members and no stress? We are fairly new, but run by established players. We take part in tourneys, spire, events and FAs (and get rewards each time!) but there are no minimum points and no...
  11. spritemaster

Question What's the point of the trader?

What they said... Good advice there. Hopefully your fellowship application will be accepted, then your game will really start to take off. :)
  12. spritemaster

Question What's the point of the trader?

If you're a fairly new player it might look pointless (it did to me at the time), but it gets very useful and pretty much essential as you progress. As Herodite says, you'll see more trades appearing as you explore more cities on the map, and if you join an active fellowship then you'll see...
  13. spritemaster

Phoenix of Gildor - active team, relaxed approach - Free to join

Have fun reaching your goals and helping other fellows reach theirs! We are a fellowship with team spirit but a relaxed approach. Our emphasis is on teamwork, not speed or pressure. Participation in spire, tourney and events is encouraged, but optional. If you're a new player, we can help you...