• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Eints

Enter key usage in the game

Dear all, The picture with "awesome" was just an example. Every movement made with a mouse is possible to do with a keyboard key. That was the point of my question. I'd love the possibility to accept similar cases in the game with an enter key from keyboard instead of klicking on it with a...
  2. Eints

Enter key usage in the game

Hello! Is it possible to accept the prize using the enter key on keyboard instead of klicking on "awesom" message with the mouse? Please see an example attached. There are several similar messages in the game, when there is only one possibility to choose from and in my opinion it would be...
  3. Eints

Question Old Winter Set

Hello ! I'm in the game under the name “Eints.” The environment and structure of the game is very pleasant. There is one proposal for the re-introduction of one Winter Market Set => Frost Carved Christmas Tree. I'm missing some of it, and I think it will be interesting for the new players to...