• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. spire

how do I make the most of my city in the spire? I love The AWs so have quite a few both for troops and for goods, are they a hinderance in the spire. I have looked for some rules about the spire but can't find any that are relevant.
  2. Question why cant i train any troops

why can't i train any troops
  3. training grounds

i have a quest to upgrade my training grounds to 29 (it is currently 19) i do take part in the spire and tourneys is there any real benefit in this expenditure or should i decline it? I also have a mercenary camp and several of the troop based AWs
  4. Question guest race guide

is there a guest race guide for the last chapter anywhere?
  5. Elven stats

does anyone know what is happening with Elven stats I have tried lots of times over several days and I keep getting a message to say it is unavailable at the moment.
  6. Question pet food

Is there anyway of gaining pet food other than the Magic Academy I hardly ever seem to be able to craft it now and wondered if there was another other way of seeing it. i use it for the tournaments and have almost run out.