• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elven stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know what is happening with Elven stats I have tried lots of times over several days and I keep getting a message to say it is unavailable at the moment.

Pauly7

Magus
This happens now and again. I haven't been on recently, but did you check their updates section?

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Now you can´t see EN servers marble tournament results, and the past gems tournament final results were not showed also...Too much errors with ElvenStats at the moment.

thank you for your replies not sure where the update section is their message just says that real time is not available at the moment and I have been trying for the last 4/5 days with the same message. I just wanted to reorganise my city and the architect up date is soo useful

Pauly7

Magus
It's under "news". I've had a look and there haven't been any status updates there since September. I can see the same issues - real time updates unavailable and no tournament results since Magic Dust.

Proudfoot

Senior Game Moderator
Elvenar Team
As Elvenstats is nothing at all to do with us here at Elvenar we cannot comment on why its not up to date or running correctly. If you need to we suggest you email them direct, to ask your questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.