• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. spire

Thank you Jake65
  2. spire

how do I make the most of my city in the spire? I love The AWs so have quite a few both for troops and for goods, are they a hinderance in the spire. I have looked for some rules about the spire but can't find any that are relevant.
  3. Question why cant i train any troops

you are so right I never even looked at my supplies amount I cannot remember the last time i ran out of supplies. I think t must be time to take a break I have done too much up grading and not enough growing thank you thank you Jake65
  4. Question why cant i train any troops

why can't i train any troops
  5. Question Fire Phönix Artefacts in the Spire again?

if it is any consolation i have manged to upgrade all of my event phoenix and bears by using this method. "Patience is its own reward"
  6. No Spire mystery chests

Speaking of the Spire, has anyone noticed getting less DAs? I can go 2 or 3 Spires without seeing a single one.
  7. training grounds

thank you for your advice I agree Herodite i am a big fan of updating
  8. training grounds

i have a quest to upgrade my training grounds to 29 (it is currently 19) i do take part in the spire and tourneys is there any real benefit in this expenditure or should i decline it? I also have a mercenary camp and several of the troop based AWs
  9. Closed | Archived Event text missing

I also have this problem
  10. Question guest race guide

is there a guest race guide for the last chapter anywhere?
  11. Elven stats

thank you for your replies not sure where the update section is their message just says that real time is not available at the moment and I have been trying for the last 4/5 days with the same message. I just wanted to reorganise my city and the architect up date is soo useful
  12. Elven stats

does anyone know what is happening with Elven stats I have tried lots of times over several days and I keep getting a message to say it is unavailable at the moment.
  13. Question pet food

I do check my MA at least twice a day and sometimes more often if I am crafting three hour products, and I agree I used to have plenty of pet food, but i think that the supply has dwindled, I really only use on the polar bear as occasionally the aureate phoenix. I will make a huge effort for the...
  14. Question pet food

thank you Pauly7 I do use them sparingly but I never seem to get the opportunity to make 5 a week
  15. Question pet food

Is there anyway of gaining pet food other than the Magic Academy I hardly ever seem to be able to craft it now and wondered if there was another other way of seeing it. i use it for the tournaments and have almost run out.