• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Lord Turin

"The Drunken Elves" are Looking for 1 very active player

The Drunken Elves looking for 1 active Tournament player with the ability to score a minimum of 1600 points in every tournament, and have a game score of over 100,000 points. We gain 11+ chests every week, the spire and fellowship adventures are both optional but we do take part in them both. we...
  2. Lord Turin

The Drunken Elves looking for active Tournament players

The Drunken Elves looking for 1 active Tournament players with the ability to score a minimum of 1600 points in every tournament, and have a score of over 100,000 points. We gain 11+ chests every week, the spire and fellowship adventures are both optional but we do do them both. we don't have...
  3. Lord Turin

Answered The Spire

I can't do the spire for love nor money, I've tried many times. If I started a new city (assuming I have all troops open), what would should I be aiming for (buildings etc) to en-able me to fight my way through the spire?
  4. Lord Turin

The Drunken Elves (EN2)

Recently formed on 10th July this year, we looking for active daily players who enjoy doing the tournaments, must be willing and able to gain 1600 points a week. The week ending 3rd September we gained our first 10th chest with 17 players, and again since. Week ending 24th Sept we gained 11...
  5. Lord Turin

Answered Advice for Archmage

Just wondering as the Archmage of a newly formed Fellowship, would the following be a reasonable guideline Promotion to Mage after score of 200,000 points is achieved Promotion to Ambassador after a score of 100,000 points has been reached