• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Hexy Agogo

Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

I think these pilot programs will enable newer cities to progress well. The architect of the 6 week window deserves a medal for the design of a system to provide a short term opportunity for such a powerful building.
  2. Hexy Agogo

Fellowship Countdown Clock

Could the moderators or community managers please advise us of the next step we need to take in the hierarchy of priorities facing the development team so a feasible date can be set for this useful harmonization of the in game time recording?
  3. Hexy Agogo

Question Clubs in Elvenar

If you have a look at the elven gems website I believe they offer a Fellowship Adventure spreadsheet for common use.
  4. Hexy Agogo

Modifications to the Arcane residue badges in Fellowship Adventures

Hi, This is a repost of a thread started in the beta forum that is most appropriately discussed in this forum. It represents the consensus of my fellowship the Calm with an additional suggestion posted in the beta forum. We really enjoyed the last Fellowship Adventure. Thank you. The arcane...