• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. osaao

space

Pauly7 thanks, for now and because my city is still small, I will continue with this idea, to always have different buildings.
  2. osaao

space

Thanks Julian and BlueBlou, I saw some examples and I was able to understand, the idea that having many similar buildings can make cities more beautiful. And this idea in fact works very well in big cities, where things are always very concentrated. Perhaps this is the best and final way.
  3. osaao

space

ok please send
  4. osaao

space

Thank you very much Pauly7, I understood, and I visited your city. Good job.
  5. osaao

Ancient Wonders Allow AW Teleport

+ 1 it was very good
  6. osaao

space

I only know this: osaao - Elf, sun7 on EN3 - Felyndral is there any way for me to visit your city, I already looked for "Pauly7" and says: player not found.
  7. osaao

space

I'm not sure, can you help me know that? Where can I know this? I only know this: osaao - Elf, sun7 on EN3 - Felyndral
  8. osaao

space

In fact, I don't know either. Because my strategy towards a beautiful city, has been the opposite, precisely not having repeated and equal things, always trying to have only one building of each. Of course it is impossible in residences and workshops. But it is an idea that I will think about.
  9. osaao

space

You can send some examples of attractive cities?
  10. osaao

space

My idea and suggestion is to give more space to our cities. The game could have a beautiful look, it has beautiful buildings, with impressive design work, an excellent work of art in the new buildings, congratulations to the designers. Beautiful new buildings appear frequently. But then, when we...