• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

DeletedUser4003

My impression is that woodelvenstock is being tested more thoroughly than a normal event because it is a new format from the old style big events. Also, on Beta they only have the daily quests for the event, but my understanding is that when released live there will also be a sequential quest list.

So, this FA is a space filler to entertain us while they get woodelvenstock ready.

I rather entertain myself then play FA.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
A lot of ours are afk on summer hols to places much nicer than any environment inno can provide so the chances of enough of ours wanting to do any kind of FA is low. I would not be surprised if other fellowships were in the same boat

DeletedUser5306

A lot of ours are afk on summer hols to places much nicer than any environment inno can provide so the chances of enough of ours wanting to do any kind of FA is low. I would not be surprised if other fellowships were in the same boat

I will be on the beautiful island of Rhodes Greece...
Now I am torn really..
Going to the beach and drink a mojito or.......
Doing my bakers, treants, carpenters, dwarvens, necklaces, bracelets, flacons... :D:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5983

This FA will be more fun anyway... no spoiler, no planning ahead, we will walk in the dark
I just wish there will be no unwise quests...

DeletedUser6859

Help please . Is it safe to buy diamonds online. I'm a newish player and don't have many diamonds. Can you get through without lots of them?

cwgiii

Shaman
You actually do not have to buy any diamonds. The game can be played without them. They can help in crunch situations (like for space) and to speed things up (like troop production or building upgrades, etc.). But I have never bought them. They are given (rarely) at certain points during the game, and there is at least one structure that can generate them (with luck).

Inno does, however, appreciate your financial support with each purchase.

DeletedUser5976

Although events do give speed-ups so you don't have to use diamonds to speed things up, if you're a little patient.

DeletedUser6935

The gripe with FAs is that the input/reward ratio is abysmal. I'm sure it has been suggested in the past but each time we create a badge why not also give a small reward; e.g. time boosts, KPs, goods, supplies, etc. The rewards don't have to be huge. That way it'll feel less of a chore and more enjoyable. I mean, with other events or even just tournaments the input/reward ratio is awesome. It's somewhat baffling that FAs were not created in the same vein. The effect FAs have on population, culture, goods and space is crippling, so why not offer some compensation for it.

DeletedUser5976

Obviously with all the complaining still enough FS are doing it for Inno to keep rolling them out.

DeletedUser5306

The gripe with FAs is that the input/reward ratio is abysmal. I'm sure it has been suggested in the past but each time we create a badge why not also give a small reward; e.g. time boosts, KPs, goods, supplies, etc. The rewards don't have to be huge. That way it'll feel less of a chore and more enjoyable. I mean, with other events or even just tournaments the input/reward ratio is awesome. It's somewhat baffling that FAs were not created in the same vein. The effect FAs have on population, culture, goods and space is crippling, so why not offer some compensation for it.

Good idea really, cause at the moment FA feel only like this for me (decline. decline, decline, decline, decline):

Please note the Forum Rules:

6. Images
• It is allowed to post pictures without any comment as long as they obviously belong to the topic of the thread. Pictures are restricted to a maximum size of 640x480 pixels. Animated images are not allowed and will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

cwgiii

Shaman
Good idea really, cause at the moment FA feel only like this for me (decline. decline, decline, decline, decline)

You are so correct. In a way, the FA trains folks to cycle through quests more. I used to never focus on the cycle-able quest line until the FAs started. With sooooooo much cycling in the FAs, the cycle-able quest line seems like a minor annoyance, and I find myself taking advantage of it much more often.

m4rt1n

Adept
My fellowship were gearing up for the summer event, so will not be participating actively in this event. New members recruited were worried we would ask them to participate, but luckily they joined the relaxed fellowship I help run and were told it's up to them if they make a badge or two or none and general play may finish map 1 or 2. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks Inno, no idea what the next maps look like but this is exactly right for those tiny fellowships where space is at a premium, means they can at least get across the first map and is a good exercise in working together and not in one person doing the whole map alone! :)

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Well, I thought the last FA had weak prizes. This is officially the worst ever. None of the map building prizes or the top 20 leaderboard buildings are anything i would place if given for free. I will be getting carpel tunnel for a few instants.

Great. :(:mad: