• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

[City] Allow Demolition of Barracks

DeletedUser330

Bumping this thread.

I hit 5 provinces earlier using only negotiating, and never made a dent in my goods.
If I'd have used an army, I would have simply wasted literally millions of supplies, and would have gotten nowhere and then ended up using negotiations in the end anyway.

Army is not only useless, but totally unneeded.
Army is obsolete, so can we have the option to delete please so I can at least have some sort of choice over how I build my city?

Like, choice over how I build my city like the game promised when I first signed up 18 months ago?

Please pass on this post to the devs and programmers.

DeletedUser2886

the idea of having a choice of what town you make is a false one in this game imo.

the research and main quests force you make a hybrid town and to complete almost every tab in the research menu you need pretty much everything before it. Only in rare instances can you jump forward on one path...but then you are forced to go back and get what you missed. To go from the end of one era to a new era you need everything in era 1 for example

if you could completely bypass military sections of the research tree then there is choice. I would do this with the game in its current state because fighting is a joke and completely pointless

I agree with TheRodent about not even bothering to battle as its an auto defeat everytime when you are 56 vs 180-390. I only train troops when a non declinable quest asks for it...but it kinda pisses me off...because I will never use those troops for anything until innogames balances squad sizes and makes you have some chance at battling. also there is no skill/or tactics involved when the enemy just moves randomly around the grid. Turn based battling or just normal action would have been far better...none of this drivel battle system that's somewhere in between the two