• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Wonky Walter's Questline

DeletedUser1345

Anyone know what will be the stats of the Fairgrounds building we'll get as a reward at the conclusion?
i.e. area required to build, and culture and/or population bonus?

Deleted User - 106219

You can check the stats in-game by pointing at the building. The stats depend on the chapter you have reached at the time you receive the reward.

DeletedUser1345

You can check the stats in-game by pointing at the building. The stats depend on the chapter you have reached at the time you receive the reward.

Thanks; I had pointed at it earlier with no effect, but I suppose it was just slow to load.
Mine is showing 3x4 , with 2800 culture.

DeletedUser2114

If my memory serves me right it's only relics from encounters or tournaments or the ones you might get from visits count.

DeletedUser1345

If anyone knows what the 12 Wonky quests are and would like to publish a list, it would be appreciated.
:D
1. Produce 60 Beverages.
2. Gain 1000 each of Marble, Steel, and Planks
3. Scout 1 Province or Produce the spell Power Of Provision
4. ???

DeletedUser2553

What is going on??
I have 6 x Working station and producing 2 x Beverage on each one, but I only got 5 points each time.. not 6, so totally 10 points and not 12.. How come?

small things that piss me off :mad:

six_workingstations.png

wonky.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2687

I am new to this game, so have a level 2 steel, marble and wood manufacture. How am I supposed to produce 1000 of each in 7 days?

What a load of shit.

DeletedUser1345

1. Produce 60 Beverages.
4. Gain 5,000 Supplies
5. Gain 17 Relics
6. Solve 11 Encounters or Produce the spell Power Of Provision x2
7. ???

DeletedUser2687

You can definitely trade for the goods for this quest.

Yes, brilliant - I will trade goods that I dont have for more goods I dont have. Alternativey, I could spend 8000 coins on 20 planks (or 20 steel or 20 marble) so on that basis I would need to make 400,000 coins per 1000 of each res I need so thats 1,200,000 coins.

Like I said, what a load of shit. Considering this game has no endgame, I would have thought that keeping peoples interest was paramount, not making things impossible from the start.

I think I will find a new online game.

Deleted User - 106219

You can trade (for example) 40 Steel for 40 Marble, then that same 40 Marble for 40 Planks, then those same 40 Planks for 40 Steel... you get the idea. That's how I did it on Beta , though it took me a few days since I'm not part of a Fellowship there.

Also, you should leave only your boosted manufactories and remove the rest.

DeletedUser2066

you can decide for yourself, but when I first joined there was something like this going on, I just decided to not join in, and learn the game without it. it was the only way I could handle it. things like this reallly overwhelm me . I now have two citties, doing great in one and not so well in another. I am not going to sweat it. I'll do what I can and that's it. It's not worth getting stressed about (easy for me to do).

DeletedUser2188

For me as a low level player this is a waste of my time. I do have better things to do than make beverages 60 times at 5 mins each.

DeletedUser1345

I'd like to point out that the reward, the Fairgrounds building, gives diamonds-level culture.....

DeletedUser

Yes, brilliant - I will trade goods that I dont have for more goods I dont have. Alternativey, I could spend 8000 coins on 20 planks (or 20 steel or 20 marble) so on that basis I would need to make 400,000 coins per 1000 of each res I need so thats 1,200,000 coins.

Like I said, what a load of shit. Considering this game has no endgame, I would have thought that keeping peoples interest was paramount, not making things impossible from the start.

I think I will find a new online game.
Hi, I am new also (4 days), but i joined a Fellowship, yesterday, so i can trade free, with as little resource or as much as you can spare, you can reverse trade with your fellowship member so it cost nothing ,of course you gain nothing but the quest completion, but if you and your guildy have a spare moments its not so bad, hope this helps

And a big thanks to you all posting the next challenges, it helps a lot x

DeletedUser1345

1. Produce 60 Beverages.
4. Gain 5,000 Supplies
5. Gain 17 Relics
6. Solve 11 Encounters or Produce the spell Power Of Provision x2
7. Produce Advanced Tools 10x
8. ???

DeletedUser

1. Produce 60 Beverages. - 1 relic
2. Gain 1k marble, 1k steel and 1k planks. - 1 relic
3. Scout a province or produce 1 spell Power of provision. - 1 relic
4. Gain 5k supply. - 1 relic
5. Gain 17 relics. - 1 relic
6. Solve 11 encounters or produce 2 spells Power of provision. - 1 relic
7. Produce 10 Advanced tools. - 1 KP
8a. Produce 3 Decorative pillars/Warrior mask/Wooden chest*. (9h productions)
8b. Produce 3 Admirable altar/Giant globe/Luxury armchair*. (24h productions)
8c. Produce 3 Toolbox. - 1 spell Magical manufacturing
9a. Produce 12 Marble mosaic/Precious ring/Wooden figurines*. (3h productions)
9b. Produce 200 Beverages. - 1 KP
10. Produce 2 spells Power of provision. - 2 relics
11a. Spend 40 KP.
11b. Gain 50k coins. - 2 relics
12a. Train 300 units.
12b. Produce 120 Simple tools. - 2 relics
*depends what are Your boosted goods