• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

You knew it was coming....

SkyRider99

Mentor
Inno, you don't HAVE our support.
The 'support' could have been a clueless noobie from Chapter 1? :rolleyes:

1707016960099.png

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Inno, you don't HAVE our support. You don't listen. You don't understand and you don’t care about your customers. Players have spent money on your "free to play" game, and been stabbed in the back for their trouble.

Before these changes I would have recommended Elvenar to other gamers...now I'd tell people to avoid it.

*comments for Inno, not Hekata
Just taking the opportunity to remind everyone that Feedback is being collated from our official Discord channel: https://discord.gg/R2aANQxX not only on the recent changes, but across the game.

Just taking the opportunity to remind everyone that Feedback is being collated from our official Discord channel: https://discord.gg/R2aANQxX not only on the recent changes, but across the game.
Thus PROVING that Inno are NOT LISTENING to players! Most players are NOT ON DISCORD and DO NOT WISH TO BE!!! Trying to force us on to Discord is not going to help.

Last edited by a moderator:

McBratty

Enchanter
Inno really seems hell bent on destroying the game. It boggles the mind. Everyone is screaming and shouting that this cant work and they are turning a blind eye even when people give them the math clearly laid out for them to see it cant work.
Telling us that feedback is being collected from Discord is another slap in the face when probably the majority of long time players are not even on Discord but here on the Forum!

Jake65

Sage
I am sorry that this has provoked such a backlash, but please bear in mind I would not be doing my job if I was not reminding everyone where our official feedback is now being asked to be left.
I'm sure that most, if not all, of us on the forum recognise the mod's unenviable position at the moment. Any grumpiness is definitely (or should definitely be) aimed at Inno and not any of the mods.

Hekata

Artisan
Telling us that feedback is being collected from Discord is another slap in the face when probably the majority of long time players are not even on Discord but here on the Forum!
Looks like all those posting on the forum are officialy not being listened to. AHHHHHHHHHHH!
I don't know if they are collecting feedback from forums too but, for what it's worth, people on Discord are saying the same thing we are here just in a much less organised, less respectful and less polite way.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We have had to remove a few posts today from this thread and edit a few others due to some very serious Game Rule breaches. Please bear in mind our Game Rules, Forum Rules and Terms and Conditions, as the last thing we want to be doing is making any exclusions from the Forum and the game.
While I appreciate the passion you all have, our rules are in place to ultimately protect the game, overtly trying to damage the game and its reputation, is the road to the games demise, so please be mindful about this, or we will not have an Elvenar to play.

SkyRider99

Mentor
We have had to remove a few posts today from this thread and edit a few others
Only to be expected I suppose, given the huge number of negative responses to the new 'improvements'. Occasionally an odd thought or two may escape from the keyboard, and cross the line.

Fortunately we have you @Silmaril to polish out the scratches and repair the dents. :p

BTW, how are these Game Rules being policed and enforced on Discord?

McBratty

Enchanter
@Silmaril in no way was my post directed at you or any of the other Mods on the Forums. God knows you truly have an unenviable task dealing with all this while the Devs hide behind all of you. I think all of us have reached the point of such total frustration that we now no longer know what to do to make the Devs see sense in all this. Discord and its chaos is not the answer nor is it a suitable replacement for the calm and organization that is found in the Forums. The changes to the game also are not sustainable as has been said numberous times and yet still they are silent. What more do we have to do to be heard?!?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I realise this is not directed to the team or myself here and I totally understand the frustration of this situation. As you appreciate we are dealing with this across all platforms, not least Discord and Social Media. Why we can be a little quieter that usual.
Part of our role is to collate and bring feedback to the developers, who are fully aware that the recent changes have not been well received.