• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Vroot TwoFoot

1. Answered why isn't my royal velvet getting relic boosted?

brilliant, thank you :) it's been a long time since I played this game
  2. Answered why isn't my royal velvet getting relic boosted?

everything I've got is relic boosted - marble, moonstone, I have a crystal manufactory that's boosted. Silk is boosted, but royal velvet isn't. Why not? Thanks
  3. Answered "9 hour challenge" on the autumn zodiac isn't updating?

corrected :) It is, gems and silk aren't classed as basic goods. Oy.....
  4. Answered "9 hour challenge" on the autumn zodiac isn't updating?

I've tried basic and other goods, I've even spent diamonds to finish a 9 hour production of gems, but it's not updating the quest. Any ideas?
  5. Looking for the laid back and occasional - The Whisky and the Wolf

>.< I wonder who did that? Thanks for letting me know, I've corrected it.
  6. My event over

It's saying that on mine now, and I'm a way past orcs. I think a more specific "you haven't got what it takes" rather than the bit vague and general message we've got now would be better
  7. Fellowships

That would be very useful for the desktop
  8. Fellowships

I've never played the app. I am wondering how you buff 24 cities in under a minute, on desktop I have to load 24 full city displays.
  9. My event over

This is just the old orcs = encounters problem again isn't it? There should be some warning somewhere, it's not just events like this where that's frustrating people.
  10. Where will you be in 5 years?

Orcs was a tedious grind. Woodelves have been quite pretty, but they did make me give up for a year
  11. The most robbing and disgusting event ever!

The only thing for Inno to watch out for is it tips the whole thing a bit toward gambling. Events like this turn your browser into a fixed odds betting machine where the payout is game items. I'm sure Inno have people horizon scanning recent legal moves, especially in the EU. Could bite them though.
  12. Winter Magic!

you are right, part of winter market, not part of the snow owls. Ok, I'm done. Bit of an anticlimax tbh.
  13. Winter Magic!

There are buildings in the snow owl set beyond the initial 3. Get another 250 delicacies and you get Market Stall 2x3 1030 culture 1510 marble/day +1510+3020
  14. Winter Magic!

Does anyone know what happens after you've completed the 100 tasks? Does they wrap round or just end?