• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by ThornRex

1. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records #1 - Armories

okay ^^...lol... But, here are some player, which are on my server, which have like over 40 armories just to be under the TOP 10 ... ...so actually my 22 are a joke...Anyway , I would never build them just to raise my ranking- thats super boring...not even nerd worthy...lol
  2. Seasonal greetings

lol^^... Is this msg staying forever here ?... Is nobody moving it to archiv or something ?... Hey Dear OH :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I know you :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I found the forum ... Shall I mess around here like in our chat ? ... Maybe they don´t have much humor ... idk....
  3. CAN WE BE FRANK? (Dream Sequence Here)

I have a yacht , but I will not share it with you ^^... I can send y a picture lol
  4. 3-word game

stop, seven years...
  5. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #6 - Full Employment

they are working :P
  6. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records #1 - Armories

...I have 22 ...and Idk like 15 in stock... But, I really need them ...my troop production is so fast - when I have less armories my production is under 20h and I cannot use the 20h speed ups...
  7. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #4 - Pets

Huge waste of space... No wonder she/he is not progressing...
  8. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year :) ...didn't you say you're gone? ...hmm... welcome back^^....lol
  9. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records #2 - Cost of KP

...I´m not playing that long... But, I´m trying to move forward.
  10. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records #3.5 - Furthest Neighbor

...I´m not playing that long...give me a few week ...atm. I´m at 160... I have to push my world map progress to 100k...I´m on it...
  11. My Own Personal Thank You....

Happy New Year Laurelin ! Happy New Year JollyElf ! All the best in 2023 :)
  12. My Own Personal Thank You....

Herodite :) ...at all my stupid writting- I forgot: Happy New Year to you too ! Have a good one in 2023.