• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Sudders

1. Sudders

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

This it utter nonsense. I don't use the forum all the time but I need it a few times a year and always have since I started in 2016. Discord is much more unwieldy and this place has a live of it's own!
  2. Sudders

Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

I am generally a forum reader, but a rare poster. I'm old, but open to change. However, having joined the Discord server, there's just too much going on for me in a less presentable form. I've muted it and come back here.
  3. Sudders

Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

Oh my word, I can only see this being utter carnage.
  4. Sudders

Fix the messaging system

Thank you Herodite I had to use 'ahhhhh' but it's just not me!!! To be honest it's the deletion of my message that really annoys! Sudders
  5. Sudders

Fix the messaging system

I mean just look at it!!! I only said 'awwwwwww!' And why can I send links to fellowship members? Anyone with half a brain could get around this. It just catches out people who use words with three w's!
  6. Sudders

Fix the messaging system

Thanks Alcaro! An example is when I type 'awww' so show sympathy. It's just daft.
  7. Sudders

Fix the messaging system

Either get rid of unfit automated detection of links or give us the opportunity to edit the message instead of deleting it. How many long message have I lost because your pathetic system has wrongly detected a link? I NEVER send links.
  8. Sudders

Very Active Fighters required

The ear thing is tempting!
  9. Sudders

Wouldn't it be nice?

I like the sound of that. I also like a gap after I finish a chapter. The chapters are so long and hard to finish now I need a break at the end. I am hoping the new chapter won't appear for a while! (Hopefully in the new year!)
  10. Sudders

Elemental or Amuni? Level your Wonders

Too much modesty here. I have gained 5 blueprints (10 chests every time) and won the FA in less than 2 months. An amazing FS. Frenetic fun and you get to talk to me! :D Join us.
  11. Sudders

The Wolfpack needs more wolves

I have opened a space for you. Just search for Sudders, or Toluene. I will add you immediately.
  12. Sudders

Roll up! We still have one, potentially two, spaces in the clan. Members are friendly and from all round the World. Come join the fun. I will bring doughnuts!
  13. Sudders

Due to a few people quitting the game we have a few spaces open in this very friendly and helpful team. We have no requirements other than be good to each other. We try to complete as much of the team tourney as possible and as a bonus you get my entertaining comments! :D Search for Sudders...
  14. Sudders

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

A very good point.
  15. Sudders

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

If I get the two buildings I will be placated!