• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by StormThral

1. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

The WORST prize interface to date, I thought the last defunct iteration was bad but this one is a joke!!!! I've been playing for 4+ years and this will be the first time in longer than I can remember that I will not be able to accumulate enough tokens to fully evolve the Grand Prize, I fully...
  2. Autumn Zodiac

What on earth is the point of a quest that is so ridiculously difficult to play? I'm in Amuni, Scouts are 51 hours, research is VERY expensive and time consuming and getting Vision Vapour is only possible if the options are there so that quest is a show stopper to begin with!!! Honestly I don't...
  3. Closed | Contact Support Daily Quest Prize not delivered

it's page 2 because page 1 shows coin rain and supplies windfalls
  4. Closed | Contact Support Daily Quest Prize not delivered

The daily quest prize for 30/9/2017 was 3 Legendary Instants 20 hours each. as you can see they were not delivered...and before you ask none of the other options available were either
  5. Adventures Compensation

Adventures has been a monumental stuff up, I'm supremely annoyed at the waste of time and effort that my FS has experienced, all that and not a whiff of compensation. Just how difficult would it be to give a few ranking points (answer - truly simple) or a spell (again a doddle) to those who...
  6. Thinking about Australia

I live in Victoria, Australia which is currently 9 hours in front of BST, 8 in front of CST It would be very useful if future announcements would include a start time as well as a date, for Europe a start day may be 1st of the month when it is actually the 2nd for us ☻
  7. Closed | Contact Support Wrong reward level

I'm in Orcs and have just finished Masquerade II but have received a Fairies level reward - see attached file for screen shots - which I would add except I get an error message saying the file is too large.....suggestions?
  8. Closed | Archived Research eating KP

done Dizzy Lizzy :)
  9. Closed | Archived Research eating KP

I needed 6 KP to complete City Expansion 13, I had 9, pressed 6 on the research and all 9 disappeared!! Lots of bugs in this release, both disappointing and annoying
  10. Closed | Archived Tournament

I misread the mediator reply, I'll be more observant from now on lol
  11. Closed | Archived Tournament

The relic and spell may have escaped my notice (very doubtful) but I think I might have noticed 10 KP as I was looking to receive 2 and got none!!!!!
  12. Closed | Archived Tournament

I have just completed the second and received the KP as advertised lol, however there was no reward for the first - no rune or KP :(