• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Solstice

1. Solstice

Other 'Trade Only' Support

@Darylioynn @Sir Derf @RainbowElvira @pompeywolf thank you each for your input. You have helped me refine my idea and suggestion, I just haven't time right now to reply. And @Pauly7 thank you again, you are very kind to give like you are, gives me insightful feedback.
  2. Solstice

☺ .. huge smile from me .. I was titled 'Novice' .. noticed now I am titled 'Dreamer' .. like that lots
  3. Solstice

@Pauly7 .. I avoided the new troop instants until discovered they went into Inventory and I could exchange them for Spell Fragments .. then they were most beneficial. I agree with you about the fighting aspect, so much info about that and focus on it, but, I have been fortunate in also finding...
  4. Solstice

Map enlargement

@Pauly7 .. I cannot do so on Android, but would be a boon if could
  5. Solstice

Map enlargement

@Deb C .. I am on an Android Tablet and very much agree with you.
  6. Solstice

Support Aspect .. In recent 2020 Phoenix Event, you gave support to those who goal for a 'Trade Only Elvenar World' by providing the alternate choice of gaining Supplies when army stuff appeared in Quest Line. I was delighted. Sadly didn't last. Eventually fight and win or train happened. I...