• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by sentimil

1. Question moonstone library

Does that mean that if you have a moonstone library already, you will never get parts for another one in MA? I have seen cities that have several moonstone libraries (up to 6 full ones), so it ought to be possible somehow. Does anyone know the trick?
  2. Question Pilgrims Forge - other means to get it?

That depends on how lucky one is, and that factor may differ between people. Given my life experience, I should assume very close to zero luck - which makes the face value the realistic strategy for me. (That was confirmed by the event record. Based on my choices, before deciding to buy some SK...
  3. Question Pilgrims Forge - other means to get it?

Yes, I heard about this. However, I feel that Inno should get some money for making this game, and that EUR20 is just a small part of what they deserve. At this point, I was already considering the idea to sometimes buy diamonds to this goal, despite that I never used them until now. So I bought...
  4. Question Pilgrims Forge - other means to get it?

Always taking the 18 beacon might not be the best strategy, as sometimes you are presented next with 30-54-89 or similar choices. In this case it might have been wiser to open the 45 beacon, thus taking 2 points per 22.5 SK, and avoiding to take down the line points per 30 or 27 SK. It depends...
  5. Question Pilgrims Forge - other means to get it?

This thread becomes pretty long, with most of us talking about different things and then wondering why we cannot agree on them. I am willing to put all that down to misunderstanding by me and some other players of what has been said. I can see that Inno put some effort to explain the switch...
  6. Question Pilgrims Forge - other means to get it?

@Pauly7: I am a relatively new player, like most other players I talked to, and like most on the servers. Have you noticed that 9 out of 10 players here abandon the game soon? Some would anyway. Some however are chased of by what they perceive as unfairness. Accepting it is your right. However...
  7. Question Pilgrims Forge - other means to get it?

@Gargon667: The text you quote speaks not of quests being released later on daily basic, but of quest additions. Not the same thing, at least to me - and to other players too, it turns out. Yes, the leagues are meant to make money for Inno, and that is OK, such a game deserves money. What is...
  8. Question Pilgrims Forge - other means to get it?

Thank you for the quick reaction, @Silmaril. Unhappily, I play this game for only about 3 months, and don't have experience with limiting the frequency of the quests during the last several days. To the best of my eyes, the announcement you linked does not mention this anywhere, too - nor does...
  9. Question Pilgrims Forge - other means to get it?

Does anyone know of a way to get Pilgrim's Forge, other than through the Sorcerers Homecoming event? The unexpected and not warned for sudden limiting of the challenges to 1/day broke mine (and a few other players I know) plans on getting it. And we invested plenty of time, efforts and resources...
  10. Orthodox is looking for active players

We are a small (so far), but helpful and nice fellowship. No special requirements, other than being nice and helpful too. If you would like to join us, message me here or in the game. And if you wouldn't, have a nice gaming! :)