• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Rimella

1. Rimella

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

Welll Thank you Tonton-des-bois. I am extremely proud of my team! We worked solidly for 5 days running, as one. Very close teamwork matched by a leader who gave a lot of his time to co-ordinating the work. May I congrat you in return, and Lelanya - you did come second - And an added well...
  2. Rimella

Starting a thread

well, what i can do really is to create a special group of archmages and write to them, by pasting them every time as recipient. I suspect most archmages (or mages who do the work for them, heavens forbid!) use a spreadsheet where they set many cells with various parameters. For instance I have...
  3. Rimella

A few ideas

I disagree about having too many levels - I used to play Evony, and there was one rank more. Nothing military here, just a question of people having views and assets but not having the time to help with the management of a fellowship. ah.. you like the idea of the common building (thanks)...
  4. Rimella

Fellowships Rewards for FS members

totally support this idea. I do weekly reports and I have fanciful rewards, more or less symbolic, like when members overtake one another. My fs being called the "Vertchoux Empire " (Green Cabbage) I have "Green medals" which I award symbolically. Well a lot of our members play along... and...
  5. Rimella

Starting a thread

Mmmh no thanks - really I want to have a quick option, within the game. I don't think my project will be successful really, because it is a bit fanciful and it is not something I really really need. But thanks Pauly7, for your explanation. Hope to see you in the game :)
  6. Rimella

Poaching

My feeling is that it is a free country. Yes it is annoying,, but it's the fs members prerogative to go wherever they feel best. If your fs is well managed and your members are happy, they'll not feel they want to move, evebn if they are ranked within the 100 best people in the game site...
  7. Rimella

Starting a thread

What's Discord?
  8. Rimella

A few ideas

Hi everyone I have now been playing Elvenar over 2 years and I love it. I have my own fs - and 2 overflows - on Arendyl. I love being an archmage and I totally love my 24 guys. 1) I am sure every fs has got its own ways, we have round letters to Mages and round letters for Ambasadors and...
  9. Rimella

Starting a thread

No it wasn't meant to be a secret society... it's just I find email within the game the quickest way to liaise. Just exchange views, maybe tips, that sort of things. I contacted one archmage already and he seemed to be of the opinion that we already do so much, it might be a waste of time. I...
  10. Rimella

Starting a thread

Hi everyone I have not bothered using the forum until now as I find the commands a bit tricky - I am looking for a way to start a thread and I just don't know whether this is the way forward... anyway... I am the archmage of a great fellowship and within our fellowship I have ways of...
  11. Rimella

How to recruit new Fellowship members?

hello I found it extremely hard to recruit, but then I developped an idea, to have overflows... and it does tend to work: you have a main fellowship (mine is The Vertchoux Empire) and then, you have an "overflow" - So my main is a serious fs where we have expectations about visits and...
  12. Rimella

Closed | Archived FS chat intermittent

Yes, same here - it's been annoying our fs members too - and for the chatty archmage I am it's torture I have to re-bot every now and again....
  13. Rimella

Community based building

Hi I never ever go on forums, as I have many ideas in the past and they were all ignored. I was just thinking "what about a common building for the fs", which would be upgradable and would have the folllowing feature: store inactive builders from members that could be reused by others. Then I...
  14. Rimella

Some ideas to increase purpose of Fellowships

hello I am an archmage and often I have to send letters in order to recruit members. Of course I always look at what I need in terms of boosted goods before selecting players for invitation. I would not spend so many hours going into their towns going on the map and looking at the 3 boosts...
  15. Rimella

Dormant archmages

Slotharingia: I am thinking about this - I think I might have the support of the 23 other members :)