• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Rainbow706

1. Answered Should I Ignore Opening Provinces When Map Shows None

Thank you m4rt1n & OldHag for your input. Appreciate the response from my question. Trouble is I have built up some very nice neighbours that do respond to my NH so will make it very difficult to move unless there is another option that I am not aware of yet. Rainbow 706
  2. Answered Should I Ignore Opening Provinces When Map Shows None

Thank you Sky Rider 99 & kurgkurg for your suggestions. I will take the time to ponder what I should do, either staying put or ask for a move. Thank you for your input. Rainbow706
  3. Answered Should I Ignore Opening Provinces When Map Shows None

I am in Chapter 8 and have 15 provinces to open. However, on the right side of my world map there are no provinces just an open map with no cities. I have tried to open an equal amount on both left and right sides to keep things balanced. Should I just concentrate on opening provinces on my left...
  4. Diamonds & shovels

Thanks kimkimkim Upon logging in this morning, seems things have righted themselves. The % item was for purchase of diamonds & you also received enchantments, boosters, AK's, supplies, coins. Thank you for your advice Rainbow706
  5. Diamonds & shovels

Just wondering if anyone else has this in their city or if it is just my computer. 2 different things with diamond purchase you get shovels. Every time I try to access the % one it still comes up with diamonds & shovels but then locks my page so I have to log out. Thinking it may be access to...
  6. Question Solve Kitchen Event Daily Quest

Thank you Herodite. I did take 6 shots on my cell phone of what happened so have that. Should I try to attach them when I contact support?
  7. Question Solve Kitchen Event Daily Quest

On Thursday night May 11 I was doing the daily quests for "The Season Of Joy" and 1 of the quests was "Solve Kitchen Event Quests - 1 time. I went to mama Juule's Fusion Feast to do the dishes to collect the prize. After doing it 3 times with nothing registering I am stuck not able to complete...
  8. Secrets of Alchemy Event

Thank you kimkimkim I have bookmarked the website as you suggested. Have a lovely day ! Rainbow706
  9. Secrets of Alchemy Event

Thank you so much Herodite. Will keep checking back. Have a lovely day!! Rainbow706
  10. Secrets of Alchemy Event

Hello Herodite How do I get to the Beta Thread for the quest line event? Thank You
  11. Secrets of Alchemy Event

Good morning - wondering if there is a list of the quests for the upcoming event. Thank you and have a great day!
  12. Answered Pilgrim's Manor

Jake65..I have worked it all out and everything fits and touches. Thank you so much for the help. How I have them placed it uses 8 x 5 squares. Merry Christmas Rainbow 706
  13. Answered Pilgrim's Manor

Thank you Jake..so do you know how many squares it takes total ..looks like 8 x 5. And question do I place the manor and according to the little arrow things place the rest of the building accordingly?
  14. Answered Pilgrim's Manor

Hello and need some help in the layout (with pictures if possible) for all 7 buildings that comprise the Pilgrims Manor set so they they all touch.
  15. Answered Cannot Buy Expansions

Thank you so much Silmaril for clarifying the purchase of expansions. Have a wonderful day.