• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Paladestar

1. Paladestar

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Guess the Elvengems people have never played Warcraft 3 or World of Warcraft, the 'house' is clearly a barracks!
  2. Paladestar

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Hey, no fair! I planned ahead and kept the required guest race goods for every SS research that I skipped! I demand to see others be punished for their shortsightedness! ;)
  3. Paladestar

Magical Residencies

Increasing the diamond cost from 1,400 to 2,000 was worse than making them a third larger. If you don't have space for them all just now, then use the Teleport Building enchants to put some in your inventory for later.
  4. Paladestar

Ancient Wonders Change needed

Maybe use the forum search next time? This comes up every couple of months from some misguided individual, such as yourself. You can try and argue the toss, but you won't win, in the end is always comes down to this... It's within a fellowship's power to make it impossible for KP hunters to...
  5. Paladestar

Are workshops made out from orc parts?

... and the level 27 dust manufactory isn't lifting cartloads of dust out of the ground, look closer!...
  6. Paladestar

Mercenary Camp

Archers' biggest problem is their lack of defense to mages. They do not reduce the damage from mages at all, so while Archers can really hurt mages, they are also still vulnerable to mages. A full hit from a mage, with no damage reduction, hurts like hell and it hurts a lot more if one mage...
  7. Paladestar

Answered Is it possible ?

It also tells you your signup date in the newsletter/event emails etc. that we get from Inno, look near at the bottom of the email for this line:
  8. Paladestar

Unit Production Bonus vs Training Speed

Since they're different effects, the benefits multiply. A level 13 Simia on its own is a 20% increase troop production per time unit. A level 13 Needles, FA or VS on its own is a 50% increase. A level 13 Simia and a level 13 Needles is an 80% increase. A level 30 Simia on its own is a 40%...
  9. Paladestar

Discussion Chapter 16 - Embassies

You always keep any Settlement Resources that you have after you sell the 'portal' building, even the capped goods.
  10. Paladestar

Closed | Contact Support Gaps between Union Street sections

Yes, slackers! It also looks to me like each tile has the pattern of a junction piece? Maybe that's the problem, the junction pieces are incorrectly being used for all paths for the Union Street?
  11. Paladestar

How/when/world not really applicable, it seems to be a bug in the implementation of the new street tiles within the game. I've added screenshots, you can see the previous tiles (the blue edged ones) join perfectly, but the new ones do not - there's a gap between every tile where you can see the...
  12. Paladestar

Answered This game turned to crap

The only time I ever had the game slow down, where requests could take up to 3 seconds to complete, was when I was still playing the Flash version of the game and the Flash cache was full. Clearing the Flash cache always fixed it, when it happened every few months.
  13. Paladestar

Discussion The May Celebrations Event

I could deal with the shuffleboard, if when finding the shuffle it just gave us the shuffle button and it was up to us when to click it. The prizes, however, are getting really pathetic!
  14. Paladestar

The new Union Street tiles have gaps between them when placed.
  15. Paladestar

Discussion The May Celebrations Event

The animations are indeed tiresome. Thankfully however, all good web browsers come with a set of dev. tools built-in and these can be used to streamline the process of spending all of the pink thingys...