• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Niizuki

1. Cauldron Recipes

Hi, I wanted to ask what is the point of cauldron? I tried using it, but I dont see any benefit from having 10 percent increase of my units for 8 hours. Am I reading something wrong? Or is there some really specific way how I should use my bonuses?
  2. Premium subscription

Hi, I wanted to suggest a premium subscription mode to the game. I suppose there are some QoL things that can be done, but it would be unlikely if they would be done for free, and so I am suggesting them to be done for a fee. All these QoL things could be done by an AW, although I do not think...
  3. Expanded trading option

I got this idea when placing another 20 trades, and I think others might find this useful, and I suppose it shouldnt be that hard to implement. - N trade placement - give an option to place N trades at the same type, basically just add a number box besides the "confirm" button in trade window...