• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by mountaindew

1. Mystical Objects reward chances

Over 2 years of looking at the chests without opening it is incredible hahah!
  2. Mystical Objects reward chances

Damn, so many CC!! And kps in the bar and rhe amount of vision vaper you had! How long did it take you to get this many VV?
  3. Answered What to do after a chapter?

I got the speeding ancient wonders with 7 armouries atm training 24/7 but im running out of supplies to keep on training.. my training queue is now around 13hours. Going to work towards 24hour queue... and going to add all my kps towards wonders to level them up so i can: keep training 24/7...
  4. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #14 - I present the Graduating Class of... 2:00 pm today

yea very true haha 7to max 10 is more than enough xD
  5. Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #14 - I present the Graduating Class of... 2:00 pm today

wait... what? how can you even fit 60 armouries impressive!!
  6. Aqua Splendor

oeff and he's saying that he's tired... RIGHT now you gave him a blueprint he can copy and paste within 1.5hour.... and be much more happy..... great job btw!! love it its organized
  7. Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

well i just looked back at the forum one was here where you are crying abourt orcs and the other one was in the aqua splendor post where you were crying about quest and i started in the wrong post sorry bout that..... ps, i just looked up your city and you state that it "was a long time ago and...
  8. Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

like i said i cant be bothered to look it all back but people have told you your problem in the city YOUR effiency rearrange it take just 1!! day a 2-max 3 hour job on elvenarchitect to find a good layout change that "perfect layout" to your city and you'll see a difference you'll produce more...
  9. Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

can you just stop complaining and looking for attention? as long as everyone gives you that you're happy.... I hope everyone just quits giving you attention so we can all just play the game and enjoy it.. and for the record IF you dont enjoy it because "the game keeps suprising you that you...
  10. Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

Probably something along the lines of " yea your city is perfect its completly the games fault and all the events are redicilous hard to finish because your city is completly optimised and efficient" Its dumb.. i looked at his city and i thought mine was bad....( ofc on a different world then...
  11. Answered What to do after a chapter?

Thanks alot!! I do have a dragon abbey and maze but quite low lvl, so im just going to take it slow( since i will be tech locked sometime) and just learn the spire and tournaments more trying to get higher and higher there and just go investing into some AWs !! Thank you!!
  12. Answered What to do after a chapter?

so you basically did advance through the chapter and when stuck invested the kps into AWs? right now im short on magic buildings and wokring on the spire to get them haha! i think after teamspirit ( still 3 researches to go 280-280-300 badges..... hell) i think i need to rethink some stuff and...
  13. Answered What to do after a chapter?

well part of haha! i mean how long are you "on hold" in the tech tree? just started or doing it already for weeks? and do you recommand stopping the tech tree and level up wonders or do you also advance in the tree?
  14. Answered What to do after a chapter?

well just started in the FS 2 weeks ago so im just getting blueprints possible magic buildings and stuff so i dont have alot of those buildings how long have you been at this point doing it?
  15. Answered What to do after a chapter?

Hello all, just made a international account to ask you guys some question regarding end chapter and start new chapter and what the international community thinks. im just about to end chapter 18 on a dutch server and im thinking between 2 options. im low on wonder levels ( around level 145...