• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by MichaelGC

1. Answered What is meant by the term “city treasure?”

Thanks Herodite! That was most helpful. Now I know what I need to do. MichaelGC
  2. Answered What is meant by the term “city treasure?”

I’m trying to do the Season of Dreams quests and one of them is “Collect city treasure during the event” and I don’t know what that is. Thanks!
  3. Question I Accidentally Sold Level 19 Gem Manufactury

Thanks. That's what I wound up doing.
  4. Question I Accidentally Sold Level 19 Gem Manufactury

Meant to sell expired ferris wheel -- but I guess I tapped too fast before I looked good. Is there any way to get it back? (Otherwise, I have to build a Lvl 1 manufactury & upgrade to Lvl 19, which is really going to cost me, especially in extra population this will take.) Thanks in advance.
  5. Question Help! I accidentally sold my Level 19 gems manufactury.

Meant to sell expired ferris wheel -- but I guess I tapped too fast before I looked good. Is there any way to get it back? (Otherwise, I have to build a Lvl 1 manufactury & upgrade to Lvl 19, which is really going to cost me, especially in extra population this will take.) Thanks in advance.
  6. Dwarves - Dwarven Portal, Granite Mines & Copper Foundries

Thanks so much kimkimkim. and thank you too, BlueBlou! That's just what I need. In fact, between the two of you it's perfect. I use the granite & copper for dwarven streets & up my culture (dwarven streets are the highest quality streets I can do right now) and at the same time it frees up...
  7. Dwarves - Dwarven Portal, Granite Mines & Copper Foundries

After I finised VI and moved to VII, I couldn't figure out what to do with all the dwarven stuff because I needed room for the fairie buildings. So I teleported the copper foundries & granite mines. The portal, however, I could not teleport. It is taking up a big chunk (5X5) of precious real...