• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Larryary

1. Chapter 22

I don't know about AW changes...I'm saying I'm happy and play whatever.
  2. You knew it was coming....

Ha...said by someone who mmmmmmmno I can't say that.
  3. Chapter 22

1 .Is there precise info on chapter 22 without all the comment threads to wade through? 2. Things have changed over 6 years iv been playing. So just what is the problem ? A bit of new interest in the game is fine by me.
  4. SPIRE REWARDS

Cleared that up,,,thank you
  5. SPIRE REWARDS

Hi I just got 22 combined catalysts for a complete spire by the fs and myself. Can somebody tell me if it used to be 33 because in querying a moderator, he said its always been 22 not 33.
  6. Failing Fellowship.

Prawns with big claws=yabbi,s in most farm dams (changing subject) Aussi girls are beautiful tanned beasts.
  7. Failing Fellowship.

I was not pushing...in fact when we got that run of 19 chests I asked them to settle but they wanted more more. I think if you can lift or replace the poor performers or behaviour you automatically can achieve much higher chest counts AND you just have to find those players. By some comments it...
  8. Failing Fellowship.

Thank you. IT might not be real life to some but I lived and breathed it. I had a lot of trouble settling for another fellowship. MAINLY getting rid of my AM cloak which I've had for most of the time in 4 years. I WAS AM when I started, a bit immature, but I gathered a good bunch. Recruiting...
  9. Failing Fellowship.

I was AM. We were 5th to 9th in ranking. We were the first ever to string 9 bonus chests 9 times in a row. We were the best fs tourno side for quite a while. Perks came and one mage did not like the consensus of a vote. He and other trouble makers had been chipping away at me and my predecessor...
  10. Question Recruiting Strategies

I gave up a fs 4 yrs ago to merge. You may have sensitive ears, but it caught your eye (re original thread)
  11. Question Recruiting Strategies

I AM LOOKING TO START A FS. IVE BEEN AM IN ANOTHER TOP 10 TEAM FOR QUITE A WHILE I WANT ACTIVE PLAYERS WITH LOTS OF DESIRE TO EVENTUALLY CHALLENGE THE TOP SIDES. PLAYERS WITHOUT ALTS OR MOTIVES THAT PROVE DISRUPTIVE. I AM WILLING TO TAKE OVER A FS WHERE A AM IS RETIRING, AND NOONE WANTS THE...
  12. Fellowship Progression

Currently persuading one player to stay or go on a ,,,I don't want it,,,list but stay in Fellowship.. She has nowhere to go if she leaves.
  13. Fellowship Progression

Well I went to bed, got up and was told the perks video on game page had been scrolled out by how to play event.
  14. Fellowship Progression

Ie of small fs,s
  15. Fellowship Progression

Like I said....is this supposed today. ITS 4 hrs to bedtime and not a word other than the chatter here. I still have no clear outline from inno and no notification on Game page. Luckily I have one player who did beta but what about all the other countless AM,s of s all fs,s. This must mean it's...