• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Jeko

1. Chest stealers in Ancient Wonders

Hello, I know someone already said something about this and then the topic was blocked but I still think there should not be an option for outsiders (those who are not from fellowship) to put KP into AW. And yeah, yeah, open game and all that, I get it. But there are fellowships like mine that...
  2. Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Thank you all!!! This helped me a lot. I will work on Vortex and skip lvl 4 for HG.
  3. Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Not sure about Vortex of Storage, I have it on level 7 and it is not enough storage for Bars ( I can have 6930 and you need 7500 for the new wonders, so maybe level 8 or 9 is enough). But that leaves the quests, there is a quest about HG level 4 and I'm not sure if there is still an option to...
  4. Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

I was just about to ask if there is a way to not level to 4 for Harmony Grove... I will be stuck in this chapter for a long long time. I can't see any other way to get space unless I teleport a lot of buildings and speed my way to the end... The best I can do with my space is 4 of each Ensembles...
  5. Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

I didn't know that, but that may helps a bit
  6. Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Thanks! Not sure f it's worth it to upgrade Harmony Grove to lvl 4... Still difficult to get space for it , with all manufactories and all...
  7. Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Hey, I'm not sure if anyone asked or talked about this but I have a question. We need Ensemble buildings to upgrade the Harmony Grove. Can we sell used Ensemble buildings or we have to keep them?
  8. Secrets of Alchemy

I have answered about this issue but my answer was deleted. I guess you can't say anything about anything. Just be glad that they allowed us to play the game and say how they are great.