• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Gargon667

1. Gargon667

Question What Ancient Wonders should I build first?

ToS!!! By far the most powerful AW early on! Upgrade it to lvl 6 as soon as you can (and don´t bother with any other AWs until you do, none of them will help you nearly as much, I would say). Later in the game (in maybe 2 years or so, when you reach chapter 15) you will probably want to delete...
  2. Gargon667

Question New member builders hut deal

I am not sure either, but I think it´ll pop up rather early, but certainly not when you login for the first time, so I would expect it within maybe the first week or two of playing, and I think it´ll pop-up again later if you don´t buy it the first time around. However it may not come back if...
  3. Gargon667

Beginner's Guide to Elvenar

Maybe add a section on how horribly inefficient WS buildings are until chapter 15 (actually for regular WS even after that, but Magic WS become a useful building) and that every alternative source of supplies (crafting instants, AWs, event buildings, playing events for supply instants, etc) is...
  4. Gargon667

Beginner's Guide to Elvenar

I would say that´s because catering isn´t really an option for the most active players. And those are the people writing the guides as well as reading them... I have done an experiment coaching a perfect catering city through the game from day 1. Worked amazing for the first 5 or so chapters...
  5. Gargon667

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

what´s a few years more or less among friends?
  6. Gargon667

It's quiet...too quiet.

No need to spend money in this game for anything, unless you want to catch up with ranking scores top 1 quickly lol.
  7. Gargon667

It's quiet...too quiet.

An active player shouldn´t have trouble finding a more ambitious FS than that. Aiming for higher goals would also mean you have people around you that play faster and therefore will be able to help you get through the difficulties you have, honestly there isn´t much in terms of blockages until...
  8. Gargon667

So long and thanks for all the Poo

Sorry to say Orcs don´t travel with Poo, they can always make more wherever they go... But don´t worry it´s biodegradable! Also The most beautiful of all flowers, aptly named the stink-flower, grows wonderfully on old Orc-Poo piles. So whenever you travel past my old haunts, you will be able to...
  9. Gargon667

I would counter that I would have quit earlier if I had to go through those boring chapters just to make tourney play worse. As it was, I hang on longer than expected as tourneys at least were easy to do :) If I thought playing chapters would bring the fun back and get me excited about the game...
  10. Gargon667

Elvenar Love

Love it! Will put it on endless repeat on my mp(most pungent)-poo player!
  11. Gargon667

Thanks for the kind words dear elves and humans or shall we just make it easier and say tasty morsels? No sorry wrong persona.... ghosts don´t eat, I believe. Last time I had a ghost persona must have been 20 years ago...I have forgotten how to be a ghost... And in a parallel universe I am...
  12. Gargon667

So I figured I´d write a quick goodbye message which in good old Orc style turned into an epic tale of legends, which then had to be cut down because I ran out of stone slabs to chisel on lol... So one fall day a good 4 years ago after much campaigning and pillaging a lonely Orc settled down...
  13. Gargon667

No Spire mystery chests

The blue one is by far the most common, that is intentional. I don´t remember the exact odds of getting each one was it maybe 70, 20, 10?
  14. Gargon667

blueprints in spire

I want free beer! In the tourney, the spire and every other tab of this game!
  15. Gargon667

Version 1.145

that looks useful :) If I can revive a squad of units in province 75 of a tourney that is a whole lot of units i don´t have to make again :)