• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Gadun Moth

1. Question Fighting difficulty increased

Why did the developers considered that increasing the fighting difficulty will make players enjoy the game better ? For most of us did quite the opposite. I have activated bonuses of + 130% damage and life and still lost over 60 squads. I don't find it entertaining, amusing or worth my time...
  2. Floral Awakening

No emails again eh ? update: Got'em :))
  3. Video Ad's

I have them, but "disable addblock" still pops out
  4. Video Ad's

On PC ?, I allowed ads and pop-ups for the site, I added elvenar to trusted sites, still nothing =/
  5. Video Ad's

The game asks to remove completely your add blocker, if you just enable adds for the site, will not work, which for me is a long stretch and a very unsecure demand.
  6. Game doesn't load

Out for hours ... Thx God is not an event active or anything ...
  7. Fire Phoenix Artifact for New/Young Players

I type, so angry hands mayhap. Your reply is pretty condescending if we are at it. Free diamonds... what you get from the spire, usually you spend them to reach the top. From MA is once in three mystical objects, a chance to get 500 diamonds and happens seldom in my entire fellowship. MA...
  8. Heroes Forge

I understand you perfectly. You, veterans have it on easy mode, no offense; fire birdie at max, multiple Moonstone Library and other good event buildings at max. To boost my troops to 50% extra dmg I have to deploy 4 extra buildings. So is obvious I lose more troops at events than you. I have 4...
  9. Heroes Forge

Your explanation resolved the issue. All the players were trying to send the orcs to fight battles and were about to quit for not succeeding. Your explanation was extremely helpful. All is good now .... You think is ok to produce orcs that only suffice for 3 unit slots daily, units that you may...
  10. Heroes Forge

Heroes Forge should have it's production at 3hrs. like any other wonder producing units. You need two days of production for one single slot of a unit. Pretty low.
  11. Fire Phoenix Artifact for New/Young Players

Wow, you gotta be one lucky player, I play for like two years and never got more that 3 chances to get in in MA. Regarding diamonds ... one thing is to support the developers and another to rip through the game with your wallet.
  12. Black Friday

Ripoff Friday rather... 30 dollars for 3 evolves ??? really ? When you can buy 3 AAA games for the same price on real Black Friday sites. Make offers accordingly if you want people to invest in your game. Disappointed :mad:
  13. Resources

There is an abundance of precious resource, the market is flooded with it and not only. There should be an option to choose what resource you need from special buildings, common, rare or precious to match one's needs.