• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Feridya

1. Feridya

Immortal?

Hi @SkyRider99 and congratulations!!! :diamond: We'll refer you to our Forum Mod Extraordinaire @Herodite or to @Silmaril for the answer to your query about titles. They are the pros of all-things EN Forum related. We'll be back with you shortly!!! ;)
  2. Feridya

Ransom Demand

Oh no!!!! Not our Now!!!! :Eek elf: Please be gentle with them. They are used to having things handed to them immediately so please keep this in mind, while holding them hostage. ;)
  3. Feridya

Book Recommendations & Reviews

Yay, book recommends!!!! I agree wholeheartedly with everything listed above!!! I won't make repeat recommends (although it's hard not to mention some of those classics, *coughs* LotR, GoT, etc.) Here are several from my own obsessive library. Most are long series so buckle up and enjoy!!! :D :D...
  4. Feridya

The Ranger

Hi there. This is indeed a Bug right now. Please see >>> this <<< thread for further information. :)
  5. Feridya

Happy New Year 2024

Happy New Year everyone!!!
  6. Feridya

Elvenar Wiki Guide!!

Did You Know… Elvenar has its own Wiki website? Welcome to our Extensive Did You Know ~ Wiki Guide!!! Our Wiki website is its own guide to help you through your gaming experience, covering topics and features you see in the game! It has recently been updated to accommodate mobile users as...
  7. Feridya

Merry Christmas One and All

A Very Merry Christmas to our wonderful International Community!!! :):):)
  8. Feridya

Show the decay time for mana, seed, and decaying goods on the App

Hi there! Surely, we can certainly pass this along. :) Just as a side reminder that Divine Seeds and Mana decay every night by 10% at 03:00 UTC. Thanks for the suggestion!
  9. Feridya

New Round of Fellowship Adventures!!

Loki should always be front and center. (Super Loki fan right here :D :D :D)
  10. Feridya

False Advertising

Yes, indeedy, as @Jake65 states, the cost to create 1 Rune is decided by the amount of Broken Shards still needed. So as your picture shows in the first post: ... you are still needing 4 out of the 10 Broken Shards to create 1 Rune for the Rune Wheel on the left-hand side. The amount shown...
  11. Feridya

False Advertising

Thanks for sending that in, @kimkimkim!!! :)
  12. Feridya

I'm the one nagging at the passersby to stay off of my lawn. :cool elf::wink elf::tongue elf:
  13. Feridya

Did You Know - Elvenar Acronyms/Abbreviations

Haha, whoopsie! Funny how you can proofread over and over again and still miss things. :D ;) Thanks a bunch @Lelanya!!! :diamond:
  14. Feridya

Adding here what is being >>>discussed<<< on the News From Beta (may contain spoilers) thread so there's no confusion or multiple threads going, with the same questions/answers. :wink elf::cool human:
  15. Feridya

Did You Know - Elvenar Acronyms/Abbreviations

Thank you @kimkimkim!! These have now been added/edited in. :cool elf: Thanks for bringing this up, @Hekata! Excellent points you make here. :) For now, we'll remove the +1s and +2s so there is no confusion, as our broad Community of players use many varying ways to describe the higher chapter...