• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by CraigoMyEggo

1. CraigoMyEggo

Closed | Contact Support missing building

yes you are right it was in summoning and I was looking in buildings oops lol
  2. CraigoMyEggo

Collect all button

idk im pretty stupid lol
  3. CraigoMyEggo

it was the first prize and ill check with support thx
  4. CraigoMyEggo

so that event thing yesterday where you got the scrolls and moved the little character, I got a building as a prize and went to build it but cant find it, it was like the floating over chasm building. is this because it is a bug or because it was an elves building and I chose human, or am I just...
  5. CraigoMyEggo

expansions and builders (probably just a me problem)

also, trader prices arent even remotely fair and planks, steel, and marble take too long to get, like seriously 3 HOURS FOR 6!!!!!
  6. CraigoMyEggo

Chat window - enhanced functionality

this is a good idea i can see this being a problem in large alliances
  7. CraigoMyEggo

expansions and builders (probably just a me problem)

first of sry devs for bashing you in my last reply ok so I feel like expansions by research should not go up by 5000 every time, maybe it's just because 5k is a lot for a new player but I can see this being a problem later, also I think that expansions by province should also stay like 2-3...
  8. CraigoMyEggo

Collect all button

i am that friend, this is really annoying and tedious, and it's honestly kinda sad that this isn't a feature yet in however long this game has been around. this game has extreme potential and devs are throwing it away because they are lazy and take shortcuts, they focus more on content before...