• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by chucky24

1. chucky24

Answered unable to log in on browser version

no sooner do i post that it seems i have solved the issue
  2. chucky24

hide buildings

it would be especially helpful for finding wayward path tiles and as you mentioned those pesky one tile culture buildings
  3. chucky24

recent returnee

update on the last post was just looking at my stats page and apparently it was actualy around jully 2019 that i stopped........ so not quite 4 years.......... gosh seemed longer then i thought
  4. chucky24

recent returnee

i have been back a coupl months now and was near the end of 14 when i stopped..... judisious use of portal profits got me to 15 very quickly think it was late 2018 when i stopped
  5. chucky24

hide buildings

yea i use architect alongside elvenstats to plan my city ahead of new chapters
  6. chucky24

hide buildings

well it would certainly make rearranging my city significantly easier being able to see where i'm placing things without having to work out where things are because of graphics..... cant tell you the amount of time have got stuck trying to move things and not being able to quite tell where on...
  7. chucky24

recent returnee

well slowly approaching the end of chapter 15..... 16 next and then we will see where it goes =D i am loving the new designs on the buildings..... its also nice to see that they finally added in some different colours other then the constant blue and orange in chapter 16
  8. chucky24

recent returnee

let me live in ignorant bliss for a while guys lol
  9. chucky24

recent returnee

im enjoying chapter 15 atm...... although i was feeling a bit butt hurt when i saw the amount of goods needed per research.... looking forward to going beyond though
  10. chucky24

hide buildings

does anyone know if the hide buildings function is coming to the browser version of the game...... if it is please do it asap because it is the most useful setting on the app...
  11. chucky24

recent returnee

thank you
  12. chucky24

recent returnee

i have recently returned to the game after a 4 year hiatus and i was reading the story line of the research tree and i noticed that the last tech of chapter 19 suggests it the end of the game..... does this mean there will be no more new chapters?