• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Aneki

1. Not a Bug Elvenar problem loading in Safari

Elvenar won't load in Safari for me unless I ask it to load without Safari browser's native content blocker. The website loads to a certain point and then says Server error. This started happening for me on Friday 12th January. Up until this time I had no trouble loading the website.
  2. Fellowship merge?

We are looking for a small group of players that might want to join us. Our fellowship has a great group of core players and we don’t usually have vacancies, but recently, some members left due to real-life issues. We are active in our cities but are not an overly chatty bunch. Our members are...
  3. Seeking new members - Spirit of the Phoenix

Due to some players' real-life issues, we lost a few members. We are looking to recruit some new people to join our team. Our FS consists of a dynamic friendly team of active members prepared to help each other & have fun. We would be classed as a moderately ambitious FS. We are active in the...