• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventures are here!

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss our upcoming Fellowship Adventures!

We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Timneh

Artisan
The announcement for the start of this event should have also been made in the new news feature. It will affect all players but will be a shock for some when they log in and see it has started. Why do we have the news feature if you (Inno) do not use it ?

DeletedUser3182

I guess it's the reason chat isn't working in my W world for the past twenty minutes or so.

DeletedUser1374

Honestly Innogames? You can't possibly be serious.

Some fellowships on beta had to start stage 1 for the third time because of all the bugs and you introduce this event to the live servers?

firerock

Enchanter
I think the idea is very good. But the quests should have been fellowship quests.
Produce 50 beverages, that should have been one that all can contribute towards, not each individually.
how it is now will only be good for fellowships where some of the members are on here a lot, for most fellowships where people log on once, twice, three times a day, these 50 beverage tasks will take days to complete. So I can see players ignoring these as they cant be bothered with it.

DeletedUser4478

Idea and design is good, but the tasks... make simple tools endlessly AGAIN? Why? When I saw first tasks I immediately thought that I´m not going to participate, because the Masquerade event had similar tasks and these are really monotonous, ruin all the fun and stategic thinking. Also it has nothing to do with fellowship if everyone produces tools every 15 minutes.
At the same time I have offers in trader that noone accepts. Why trading is not more encouraged? I have few cities where I play, mostly because I enjoy building. I also like trading. But in several cities trader is completely dead and I´m stuck because I can´t get goods that I need.

DeletedUser

I've finished two tasks in my two cities but I'm not showing up as a contributor in the map. Other people are so why am I not there? I was given the badges.

DeletedUser3182

For an event that has chat as a core feature, wouldn't it have been better to get that working all the time instead of erratically and more often not working for periods. Yesterday it was out most of the day in all three of my cities. How about a more updated chatroom, since this is going to be a regular event - surely it is not beyond the wit of the developers to bring about an upgrade.

I have neither the time, space nor inclination for tasks which require me to produce more unwanted tools in the once again repetitive, boring and ultimately pointless tasks - I'm already constantly having to spend (waste) them in the wholesaler to buy more goods at a vastly inflated cost.

As another poster said 'why are the traditional aspects being ignored such as trading' - instead we are now being forced to go against all the previous game play strategy and build non-boosted goods. I spent my last few months as a Mage and ArchMage advising new members that they should sell off their non-boosted goods and build or upgrade the boosts. Isn't that the mantra 'that's what trading is for'. Some FSs have it as a rule that you will be ousted if you have non-boosted goods.

How is this change in strategy in the interests of the thousands of players, who've been exhorted to concentrate on their boosts and now suddenly it's all out the window and players have to find room for non-boosted goods (which produce very little for the population, space or resources needed). The answer isn't to build them and then sell them, that shouldn't be a requirement and not every player has the space, population or resources to build the additional facilities (then to lose 50% of their costs). Could the designers not have just kept it at gain rather that produce - and that would benefit trading between players.

I doubt the players concerns will be noted and changes made before the next event, they didn't take note of the beta objections to having a bug ridden event go live. Nor make sure the game doesn't dump players multiple times in a day on visits or using the world map.

Timneh

Artisan
I've finished two tasks in my two cities but I'm not showing up as a contributor in the map. Other people are so why am I not there? I was given the badges.

Just completing the tasks does not count towards progress on the map. You need to pay the badges into the points on the map that call for the badges you have to be included as a contributor.

DeletedUser

Ah, thanks, how do I pay them in? And am I already included as a contributor if I'm in a Fellowship?

DeletedUser

I spent my last few months as a Mage and ArchMage advising new members that they should sell off their non-boosted goods and build or upgrade the boosts. Isn't that the mantra 'that's what trading is for'. Some FSs have it as a rule that you will be ousted if you have non-boosted goods.

Surely the point is the different members have different boosted goods and it's a joint effort so no one will have to produce goods that aren't boosted.

Timneh

Artisan
Ah, thanks, how do I pay them in? And am I already included as a contributor if I'm in a Fellowship?

To pay them in you need to go to the map by clicking on the logo in the top left of your screen and then click on the circles to see what badges are required. You should really discuss with your fellowship what colour route you are going to take or you could all add badges to every route and risk not completing any of them. When you complete a route you can either go back and complete another colour or move on to the second stage by clicking the flag symbol at the end of the route. You are not a contributor until you have paid in some badges or goods etc on the map.

Surely the point is the different members have different boosted goods and it's a joint effort so no one will have to produce goods that aren't boosted.

Unfortunately not that simple. To get some of the items you need to make a item from all three T1 manufactories e.g. 1 marble mosaic (marble), 1 precious ring(steel) and 1 wooden figurine(planks). That gets you a luxurious flacon that you can use in the check points on the map. I hope that explains it for you, can be a bit confusing at first.

DeletedUser3124

I don't know about anyone else, but it's confusing the wits out of our fellowship. We're all active, logging on at least once a day, but half don't talk or mail.

I think it would have been much easier to get the hang of this if it had been introduced in stages. Like, why not provide a single route to start with? Explain the method a bit, first. Explain that everyone don't have to do the same tasks, that you can decline until one with the right reward turns up.

I can see a lot of FS starting this and very, very, few actually doing it again, or even completing a path.

The game was fine before this. A tourney once a week; seasonal challenges; and in between there was time to build your city. Now it's 101 ways to make you buy diamonds to get things done quick enough. If Innogames is finding this game is losing money, maybe they should check the feedback. Revert the trader; stop putting on so many challenges we never get time to breathe; and fix existing bugs rather than add more!

DeletedUser

Unfortunately not that simple. To get some of the items you need to make a item from all three T1 manufactories e.g. 1 marble mosaic (marble), 1 precious ring(steel) and 1 wooden figurine(planks). That gets you a luxurious flacon that you can use in the check points on the map. I hope that explains it for you, can be a bit confusing at first.

See what you mean, thanks for explaining!

I don't suppose you can get some of the goods by trading?