• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

King Snow and the Snow Flurry

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I only play on en2, and only in maintenance mode.

My main game is on the dutch server, and I have an account on Beta.
stuck once again on a 2 day production :(
index.php

index.php

Deleted User - 13667

For what is worth,

1. removing or providing an alternative to scout province & produce spells would be good. Not a good idea to have to produce spells in place of scout. There are still those who do find the spells less than worthy.

2. given the current battle system, it would be good to remove such quests. Last event negotiated several battles which does leave me disgusted. The demand to pay tons of resources for a battle is just rubbish

DeletedUser2734

Ehmmm

Regarding this event - does anyone know if it's really worth it?
LOL

I mean to say that sometimes the gained bonuses-etc are not really worth all the trouble taken to finish the event ...
so, are there such good buildings for instance given at the end, or ... ???

DeletedUser363

1. removing or providing an alternative to scout province & produce spells would be good. Not a good idea to have to produce spells in place of scout. There are still those who do find the spells less than worthy.
And it is not worth scouting if Inno think you have gone to far....if it takes nearly 3 days to scout and you can't fight, and need 15 000 in goods to negotiate spells are a better option...one they don't want us to have this time:cool:

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Ehmmm

Regarding this event - does anyone know if it's really worth it?
LOL

I mean to say that sometimes the gained bonuses-etc are not really worth all the trouble taken to finish the event ...
so, are there such good buildings for instance given at the end, or ... ???

Well you coult try to read, there are tons of lists of the rewards to find on the diverse forums and in elvenachitect.
Maybe you should try the time to write a message like this on reading about the event instead.

Ok wonky walters tent was ugly, so for the visuals you should not have done that event,

And it is not worth scouting if Inno think you have gone to far....if it takes nearly 3 days to scout and you can't fight, and need 15 000 in goods to negotiate spells are a better option...one they don't want us to have this time:cool:

Just 15k?
so you are telling me you have advanced so far that it takes 3 days to scout a province, but your unable to aquire 15k goods with your eyes closed?
What did you do, trash all factories and rebuild a bunch of level 1 factories back so your production does no longer exist?

Last event to had 1 scout only quest, and no one had trouble finishing it.

scouting for 6 days on a 34 day event is also a big issue aint it? since you lack soooooo much time, there is simply no time to scout for it.

Seriously the only complaint viable would be that we arent allowed to scout to far ahead but get a bunch of scout assignments which kinda contradicts the dont scout to far ahead statement. but thats about it.

As of spells, they are worth it to exist, the MA aint, you can be just dandy without that hideous building, since they have been unable to fullfill therere promise to make stuff better, they opted to make it mandatory by events, and since the event buidings "arent't worth it ;)" we were forced to build that thing anyway, now the spells are quite handy, there not worthless, so making spells aint worthless as well.

DeletedUser363

so you are telling me you have advanced so far that it takes 3 days to scout a province, but your unable to aquire 15k goods with your eyes closed?
What did you do, trash all factories and rebuild a bunch of level 1 factories back so your production does no longer exist?

scouting for 6 days on a 34 day event is also a big issue aint it? since you lack soooooo much time, there is simply no time to scout for it.

Seriously the only complaint viable would be that we arent allowed to scout to far ahead but get a bunch of scout assignments which kinda contradicts the dont scout to far ahead statement. but thats about it.
I didn't say I couldn't get the goods, just that it's a waste, as is the thousands of coins for the scouting when I could put them to much better use.
What I want to use my time for is my business - not yours, and there are a lot of players that all feel the same as I do about being told we have scouted too far ahead.
Maybe when you have advanced further in the game you will have more idea of what we are talking about.

DeletedUser

I do find this business of needing to scout provinces to be a bit of a double standard, on the one hand we're told that we've gone too far (some of us), but on the other hand we have to scout the provinces - I much preferred making spells as I there was considerably less waiting time for me and I would use the spells.

The actual scouting and negotiating isn't such an issue as I'm producing vast quanties of my boosted goods, its just the time it all takes. And yes, we may have 34 days to complete the event, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm here every day to push things along.

Deleted User - 13667

Just 15k?

If you were to sit at your computer screen at home, 15k is no issue. However, majority here are working adults. Time is a factor. Or perhaps you can tell your boss "Wait. I'm playing this game in the office. It is only a couple of minutes."

As for the last event, there were several scouting quests. Given scouting takes about 3days, a scout 1 province quest takes 3 days, not much it would appear. But a scout 3 province quest takes over 9-10days.

So to get a relic via battle/ negotiation would cost you 15k goods. to cast a spell that lasts only 12hours costs about 4 relics or more which is about 60k goods may sound sensible to some but definitely not to those who do notice this equation from the start.

Plus the MA is simply taking up space with no other purpose, a white elephant.

DeletedUser441

When I began this game in October 2015 there was no obvious guideline as to how many provinces were needed for each chapter of the research (which ended with the Dwarves) :(:mad::eek::rolleyes:o_O, so how can anyone say we've done too many. I needed more expansions so I kept going to 234 then found I needed Orcs to negotiate and it was impossible to win half (4) of the fights due to vastly superior numbers of the enemy. At that time I was just beginning the Fairy Chapter. Now I've finished that chapter I find I have no space to place the Orc portal or Settlement buildings and will have to sell culture buildings in order to fit the added Ancient Wonders. I'm not able to spend any more on diamonds for premium expansions so I'm stopping my research and concentrating on the Ancient Wonders.

Orcs are horrible creatures anyway :eek: and I find that I'm being quite successful in the tournaments at my present level . Even though my ranking is around 550/600 , my tournament position is usually in the top 30/50 ; so why should I rush to research more !? :D ;) :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Timneh

Artisan
I don't mean to be picky guys but this thread is supposed to be about the upcoming snow flurry event and you are taking it off the subject.

DeletedUser2896

where is the snowman in city still not able to find it:(

DeletedUser2054

Across the bridge on the right side of city map, zoom in to make it easier to spot

Timneh

Artisan
The snowman is in the bottom right hand corner of your city map. Go as far down as you can and as far right as you. Look on the bridge just in front of the rocks at the right hand side of the bridge and he is there. Look closely because he is only small and not easy to see.

DeletedUser2884

Do we know actual start time? Is it Midnight Server time?