• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Wonky Walter's Questline

DeletedUser1345

"Wonky Walter" has arrived in my city.
The first quest, "Produce 60 Beverages" is displaying fine.

The overall quest, "Complete all Wonky Walter Quests" is messed-up; it does not show what the reward is for completing, and there are several buttons, none of which seem to function ( Decline - 100 Diamonds Pay Resources - Pay Resources [ green button ] - OK - Finish )

The buttons are not displayed inside the Quest Window ; they are floating out on the screen, and as I say, they do nothing if pushed.

DeletedUser9

Hi guys,

One of the settings wasn't turned on yet on our side, sorry for that. It should be resolved now!

DeletedUser

I want to comment how these quests encourage binge drinking.

*nods*

DeletedUser2378

it is fine, indeed, now - except that all the other choices Decline - 100 Diamonds Pay Resources - Pay Resources [ green button ] - OK - Finish
have disappeared now..
Or, is it because I'm actually playing? ...

DeletedUser

it is fine, indeed, now - except that all the other choices Decline - 100 Diamonds Pay Resources - Pay Resources [ green button ] - OK - Finish
have disappeared now..
Or, is it because I'm actually playing? ...

Pretty sure those options are dev options for testing purposes, so no soup for you!

DeletedUser2114

Yes, but not enough for the quest in time for the end of it.

With the Summer Solstice the relics from chests also counted...so every chest I got gave me kp.....until I needed kp, then I got relics...another lovely pattern ;)
Ok I can agree with you on the visiting ones. Murphy's law and all that. It took me about 2 days to do the 17 relics one on Beta but don't worry, I completed the event with about half a day to spare. You'll be fine.

1st quest is to produce Beverages 60 times...for this we get ONE marble relic. Dear Lord Inno talk about getting blood from a stone......I sincerely hope the rewards get better. Full marks for producing another quest....but we players are crying out for decent incentives ;)

DeletedUser

1st quest is to produce Beverages 60 times...for this we get ONE marble relic. Dear Lord Inno talk about getting blood from a stone......I sincerely hope the rewards get better. Full marks for producing another quest....but we players are crying out for decent incentives ;)

Check the "Complete all the quests" reward, that is what you are doing this for.

DeletedUser

So does the relics from the event count, mean that once we get to the gain relics quest, all relics we got from previous event quests count? Otherwise I fail to see how they can count as you can only do one quest at a time.

DeletedUser

So does the relics from the event count, mean that once we get to the gain relics quest, all relics we got from previous event quests count? Otherwise I fail to see how they can count as you can only do one quest at a time.

So I believe. I am sure someone will point us in the right direction for confirmation. I don't really see it ass being an issue, assuming tournaments are running at the time...

DeletedUser

I'm on the 17 relics quest and they didn't start to count towards the 17 until I actually got them just now when I was finishing encounters, the tournament relics should also count as they did in the solstice event