• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Season of Secrets - Discussion Thread

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the Season of Secrets announced HERE

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,

Your Elvenar Team

SCI0N

Spellcaster
Dear Humans and Elves,

Kind regards,

Your Elvenar Team

2 mins ago

m4rt1n

Adept
I see the issue of the daily refresh of quests is still not resolved if you have the game open. @Herodite

Also a big warm welcome @Feridya maybe you can pass this issue that is still unresolved since the introduction of seasons.

Honeybubbles

Adventurer
Dear Humans and Elves,

Kind regards,

Your Elvenar Team
Now this is what I lurve. Middle of the night. Noisy neighbours upsetting the peace, and the Forum: a safe harbour to go to and catch up on all things Elvenar. :)

Feridya

Senior Game Moderator
Elvenar Team
Welcome, and congrats on your new position as Game Moderator @Feridya. :)
Also a big warm welcome @Feridya
Thank you, thank you ♥♥♥

I'll point out the ones you need to avoid :D

Muahahahahahahahaha!!
Haha! I simply cannot believe there would be any trouble makers in this lovely community. :p
Honestly, I've been following the EN community for years now, and have always enjoyed reading how knowledgeable and helpful you all towards one another. I feel lucky to be here to help where I can! :D :D :D

Anni-Lizzie

Spellcaster
Welcome Faridya…

I'm liking some of the new buildings on offer in the prize thread. A couple of mana and seeds ones. i usually scoot through just accepting the troops boosts option prizes, but this time a couple of buildings might tempt me.