• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Latest activity

• Little Lilith
    Little Lilith replied to the thread Looking for new players.
    We have 2 free spots currently. Come join our friendly FS before the next tournament starts :)
  • CrazyWizard replied to the thread Beta Fellowship Adventures.
    The problem is that it's 2 hours of looking at the screen without anything usefull to do. As a 15 year old at a machine where I had my...
  • Laurelin
    Laurelin replied to the thread Hello.
    @artemyren : Thanks for the nice reply, and I hope you have fun here... :) To be honest, @Pauly7, I'm not that specific in terms of...
  • Laurelin
    Laurelin reacted to SkyRider99's post in the thread Dr who’s tardis with Like Like.
    I agree @Laurelin. The original 'Mary Poppins' mention was very much tongue-in-cheek, and I didn't read it as any sort of a serious...
  • There once was an Elf who would never tire as he climbed the Spire and as he climbed ever higher he began to in"spire" others of his...
  • Herodite
    Herodite reacted to SkyRider99's post in the thread Hello with Like Like.
    I have a couple of planks manufactories that could do with the extra irrigation :D
  • Herodite
    Herodite replied to the thread Hello.
    Just to butt in whilst im still waiting for the Smallest Room... whilst we like to be present in the background, we generally like to...
  • SkyRider99
    SkyRider99 replied to the thread Hello.
    I have a couple of planks manufactories that could do with the extra irrigation :D
  • SkyRider99
    SkyRider99 replied to the thread Dr who’s tardis.
    I agree @Laurelin. The original 'Mary Poppins' mention was very much tongue-in-cheek, and I didn't read it as any sort of a serious...
  • Herodite
    Herodite reacted to Laurelin's post in the thread Hello with Like Like.
    Question to the moderators : do you also work on Social Media (or in Support - since I know at least some of you do), or maybe somewhere...
  • Herodite
    Herodite reacted to Pauly7's post in the thread Hello with Like Like.
    Welcome @artemyren! @Laurelin did you realise that only the light blue moderators on the list are the forum moderators? The dark blue...
  • Herodite
    Herodite reacted to artemyren's post in the thread Hello with Like Like.
    Hello Pauly
  • artemyren replied to the thread Hello.
    Hello Pauly
  • Pauly7
    Pauly7 replied to the thread Hello.
    Welcome @artemyren! @Laurelin did you realise that only the light blue moderators on the list are the forum moderators? The dark blue...
  • artemyren replied to the thread Hello.
    Thanks for the question Laurelin, as we are all volunteers our schedules are generally flexible. So yes to some degree it's important to...