• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Your Birthday Present, past Event buildings

Vinceret

Seeker
Like a lot of people, I have many artifacts just sitting in my inventory. Like 30 of them. Yeh 30. Just sitting there doing nothing so what can be done. Well, I had a whiskey and sat by the fire thinking what a good idea would be, because your idea sucks sadly. Swap 2 for 1. Are you joking what a rip off and you know it?
So the Idea I came up with is this, Every year on your Birthday for 1 day only, you offer all, yes all past event buildings, The 1st one is free then you charge for any other people might like. This has two effects, some people who do not like to spend money get a present from you and people who are happy to help you make money get more. Then you have an artifact swap. Any one artifact for a special Birthday artifact, it can look like a present box with wrapping paper, which can be used in the buildings you got. Let’s be honest there are a lot of event buildings that newer players cannot get and getting those artifacts is near impossible.
Doing this would also clear out some of your computer space and all these artifacts we all have, must use space and numbers. You make money from the extra buildings we buy and are happy and we are happy because we get great artifacts we never had and so everyone is a winner. You could say charge 1000 diamonds and the more you buy the cheaper it gets, This is your Birthday remember :) so let’s say 1 one free, 2nd one 1000 diamonds 3rd one 900 diamonds and 4th 800 diamonds, the total diamonds needed for 3 extra would be 2700 bringing you lots of money , everyone is happy.
So, there is my little bit done. I hope you take in what I have said and take it in the context it is meant to be taken. And please look at the Birthday event. all of us happy and you make money, it’s a win win situation all round.

Gargon667

Mentor
Sounds fun, but given the results of past feedback on ideas regarding artifacts, chances aren´t good.

We aren´t even getting a 2 for 1 chance outside of the events themselves (and only 1 type for 1 type). Maybe we can try asking for a 3 for 1 chance? Better than that is unlikely going to happen, but IMO would still be a good deal, since it turns junk into extremely valuable items. That is also my guess for why it isn´t going to happen...

Consider how Inno judges the value of these buildings: They sold them at some Black friday sales for 50-100€ (including the black friday discount), if I remember correctly.
So if you want o be able to buy bases/artifacts with diamonds you would have to assume the amount of diamonds worth somewhere in the vicinity of that, divided by 10 (since you have 10 separate pieces).

I do not believe that to be an offer many would be interested in.

Given all that I simply have resigned and made piece with all the junk in my inventory.