• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Worthless Artifacts

Stucon

Illusionist
PLEASE can we find some way to exclude the artifacts for fully evolved buildings.
I am averaging just over two and a half artifacts won on each spire over the last six weeks.
As I have the bases and they are at level 10. These artifacts have zero value to me (apart from disenchanting).
It is so frustrating to open a purple chest or beat a level end guardian to win these two or three times a week!

Sir Derf

Adept
On the one hand, the game prevents bases from showing up in the Magic Academy for Crafting if you already have the base, so there is kind of a precedent...

On the other hand, am I remembering correctly that if you Teleport an Evolving Building back into your Inventory, then like a sold AW, it reverts back to Stage 1, requiring you to re-evolve it back up to Stage 10 with a new round of Artifacts, thus there could be a use for Artifacts even after an Evolving Building is already at Stage 10?

kimkimkim

Summoner
On the other hand, am I remembering correctly that if you Teleport an Evolving Building back into your Inventory, then like a sold AW, it reverts back to Stage 1, requiring you to re-evolve it back up to Stage 10 with a new round of Artifacts, thus there could be a use for Artifacts even after an Evolving Building is already at Stage 10?
It comes back at stage 10 as long as you have selected the correct one, some people have multiples in storage leading them to possibly selecting the base at stage 1 instead of the fully evolved one at stage 10

m4rt1n

Adept
It comes back at stage 10 as long as you have selected the correct one, some people have multiples in storage leading them to possibly selecting the base at stage 1 instead of the fully evolved one at stage 10

Yes, on PC in inventory it tells you the evolved status of a teleported Evolving Building, unsure about the app version.

Jake65

Sage
I used to disenchant artefacts I didn't need but now I hang on to them in case
1. They come up in a crafting recipe for an artefact I need or
2. If I gather 9 of a 'few chapters behind' building then I can recraft the base when it becomes available. Rather than using RRs.

They do clog up the inventory though.
A seperate inventory tab for artefacts would be useful.