• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Implemented [World Map] Direction Indicator/Arrow

DeletedUser195

[Summary] - Direction indicator/arrow to be placed next to the Return Home and World Map icons, or anyplace that is visible. Just to show which way to go, after we have visited another players city and go to the World Map instead of immediately returning to your city.

[Details] - Any type of direction indicator would be helpful in letting players know which direction to head, while on the World Map, after they have visited other players cities. As of now, we have the slightest clue as to which direction to head from the city we just visited, when we click the World Map icon and placed on the World Map. Do we go up, down, left or right, to head home, if we do not click on the Return Home icon when we complete our visit.

[Reasons for implementing] - So players know which direction their cities are in relation to the city they have just visited. Distance really should not matter, most players may be light years away from the top players, but these are cities some may view to get ideas of layouts. You may be curious to see someones city, that gives good info in the forums, or met while in Fellowships, just how their city has progressed, or is progressing.

[Impact on other game features] - There should be no other game features affected. Just an indicator to view, while in the World Map.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser297

I would like a way to find Fellowship members on the map. We are scattered all over and don't have any idea where we are in relationship to one another. I've tried to watch when visiting and returning to 'home' but can't get a good read.

Deleted User - 13667

Just saw this thread. Think it should be updated as implemented.

red24.png

[th][/th]