• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered woodelves chapter

Hilary70

Dreamer
I have a dilemma , I am stuck on ' A grave a fountain and a turtle, to unlock this section I need money and mana,(not too much of a problem) but where do I get ghost and wind chimes from, I can find nothing that shows how to get them. please can someone advise, thanks.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
They're produced in the settlement buildings, I forget which. In this chapter you have to go along the middle of the tech tree - Forest Glade, Forest Stream, Forest Fabrication, and the grafting sites - and then come back to do the other techs. The quest line should lead you in the right direction.

Sir Derf

Adept
From the Wiki, Guest Races, Woodelves, Forest Fabrication:

Forest Fabrication​

The Forest Fabrication is one of the buildings that the Woodelves will bring into your city and it will produce: Mana Tears Gr4 manatears.png , Wood Ghosts Gr4 woodghosts.png , Wind Chimes Gr4 windchimes.png and Treant Sprouts Gr4 treantsprouts.png .

Hilary70

Dreamer
thanks for your answers I have just completed the forest glade and got that item and I now have realised that this is the start, thanks for getting back to me though it is always helpful to have another brain to get ones own working.

SCI0N

Spellcaster
If you look up the quests list that applies to the Guest Race you will find it helps with order of buildings you should build first and minimises the dilemma or "trauma and panic" as i call it. I used iDavis and it helped me maybe it can do the same for you in future?