• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Wont recieve visiting coin whilst upgrading main hall to lvl 16

DeletedUser770

Game version: 0.31.2679-v0.31-rc4-(master) (2015-12-14 17:27)
Game world: Arendyll

Browser + version: Chrome Version 47.0.2526.80 m
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.228

Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: deadmeat
Humans or Elves:Human
Hardware Acceleration: ON
Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
I am upgrading main hall to level 16, last night whilst doing my visits to the fellowship i noticed i wasnt getting coin or tools IF i click Culture ...just the goods from the wonder (8 or so planks ,silk or dust ) ..clicking main hall does give them

Today i visit my neighbours and the same thing, if i click there main building i get coins and tools if they have visited me

Expected situation:
Fellowship members are required to do daily visits in this FS so i would expect to get the coins and tools
( need the coins at the time )
Reproduction Steps
__begin upgrade of main hall to dwarven levels
2. __visit player
3. __click culture building
4. __cry a little inside
5. __

DeletedUser815

Dear Deadmeat,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Don't worry about reporting a duplicate:) I would rather have someone report it as a duplicate than not get a report at all:)

I will change this as it is a duplicate of this thread.