• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Why? Just... Why?

Sir Derf

Adept
Elven Player, Chapter 15 (Elvenar)

Been working with Vaults of Wisdom for weeks, and only just noticed this...

Production options in the Vault - 1&2 - Manifests, 3&4 - Collections
Resource order in my Inventory - Collections first, Manifests second.

Why? I mean, really... Why?

Gargon667

Mentor
I remember it was strange, one because I had trouble remembering which one was what, they all somehow look so similar and then because there was this thing that you have twice the same thing, only separated by one being human and the other one elven. I don´t know how it is sorted actually. was it separated into human/elven or into own/other that would lead to different sortings depending on if you are elven or human....

Anyway you can skip the trouble with the vault by selling the vaults and using PPs instead :) It´s still the same in the inventory, but if you PP all 4 goods, who cares lol, just PP until no more numbers on he next tech are red ;) At least that´s what I did haha. I had no patience to fool around with that stuff.

Sir Derf

Adept
Oh. My. God. It gets worse. Why didn't anyone tell me?

Lvl1 production options in the Vault - 1&2 - Manifests, 3&4 - Collections
Lvl2 production options in the Vault - 1&2 - Manifests, 3 - Manifest Exchange, 4&5 - Collections, 6 Collections Exchange

I've spent weeks producing 1 & 3, and now it's 1 & 4...

Why?