• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Wholeseller rates keeps increasing?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2044766
  • Start date

Deleted User - 2044766

Hello, I'm just confused about the whole-seller: I scarcely use it as trade with my fs is good. Used it today to buy marble, but price gets higher & higher with each purchase! Will it go back down at all? Thanks for replies :)

cwgiii

Shaman
If dealing with the wholeseller, it is usually best to buy across all 3 levels of goods before going back to the 1st selected.

I do this to "burn" gold and I usually only have to do 1 or 2 rounds daily.

Deleted User - 2044766

If dealing with the wholeseller, it is usually best to buy across all 3 levels of goods before going back to the 1st selected.

I do this to "burn" gold and I usually only have to do 1 or 2 rounds daily.

thanks for the tip, cwgiii! What's 'all 3 levels of goods' ?

cwgiii

Shaman
T1 goods are Planks, Steel, and Marble. The Wholeseller will let you buy the two that you are not boosted in. Ex: if you are boosted in Steel, you can buy Planks and Marble. Same for the other levels.

T2 goods: Crystal, Scrolls, Silk
T3 goods: Elixir, Magic Dust, Gems

Deleted User - 2044766

T1 goods are Planks, Steel, and Marble. The Wholeseller will let you buy the two that you are not boosted in. Ex: if you are boosted in Steel, you can buy Planks and Marble. Same for the other levels.

T2 goods: Crystal, Scrolls, Silk
T3 goods: Elixir, Magic Dust, Gems

yay! thanks for the breakdown, cwgii:)!

cwgiii

Shaman
Just as an aside, purchases of KP do not reset. The cost always continues to increase. But, as you advance from chapter to chapter, you gain gold capacity in your Main Hall as well as gold production, so the increase of cost is usually affordable. Just don'y buy in an "out-of-control" manner.

Susie49

Soothsayer
Unfortunately it will go up every time you use it :(

Sorry, replied in haste and should have explained myself more.

It does go up each time you use it and then resets every 24 hours, however I think that the costs go up as you progress thru the chapters. Like cwgiii I only use it when I have more coins than I can hold. Atm my price after reset is 4.4 million coins for around 26000 Wood!

Deleted User - 2044766

Sorry, replied in haste and should have explained myself more.

It does go up each time you use it and then resets every 24 hours, however I think that the costs go up as you progress thru the chapters. Like cwgiii I only use it when I have more coins than I can hold. Atm my price after reset is 4.4 million coins for around 26000 Wood!

Oh thanks for the help Susie49 and cwgiii :) ! I checked, the trader does reset every 24hrs. many thanks!

DeletedUser9340

Oh thanks for the help Susie49 and cwgiii :) ! I checked, the trader does reset every 24hrs. many thanks!
It also increases with the chapters you complete though :)
Also an Ancient Wonder named Blooming Trader Guild(You can unlock it chapter-7 after completing it); It reduces trade fee (u have to pay a trade fee for trading with players you haven't discovered yet) and increases wholesaler offers.Example: I ger 1900 Tier 3 goods; 900 increased of the AW by Level 4. To learn more about specials of Ancient Wonders, you can use a list.You just have to click here. And btw,that list is mine.