• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Who turned the lights out!!?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans, Elves, and Fiends!!

We have been made aware of an issue in The Spire where it's gone a bit black!! :oops:

This only seems to be affecting App Users at this stage and please be assured that this has been passed across for an urgent fix!

Hoping for a speedy resolution to this Electrical Problem. I'm assuming its a fuse :D

I'll update you as soon I hear more!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
My lights are still on, but I guess load shedding has now come to Elvenar. We need Fairy lights!

Oooo I reckon we need a Festive Spire based on Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol" lighting will be provided by candle light.. our little Spire Dude would be Ebenezer Scrooge, and the Gate Bosses would be the Ghosts of Past, Present, and Future!! :D

Jake65

Sage
My lights are still on, but I guess load shedding has now come to Elvenar. We need Fairy lights!
What about craftable inverters and batteries? :p
For every battery you add to an inverter it extends the duration of any spells on your buildings.
(You need to be South African to get this, I suppose)

SkyRider99

Mentor
Oooo I reckon we need a Festive Spire based on Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol" lighting will be provided by candle light.. our little Spire Dude would be Ebenezer Scrooge, and the Gate Bosses would be the Ghosts of Past, Present, and Future!! :D
That's the best idea I've heard in a long time @Herodite !! As long as the artwork kept close to the original theme, and didn't get all creepy with orcish and dwarvish abominations. :cool:

1699575285789.png
1699575493077.png

Christmas approacheth. :)

We could hope for 'peace on earth and good will towards all' but it would take a miracle.