• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered where has my city gone?

I came back this morning to find that Elvenar had been down for a few hours for 'maintenance". When it came back up, I was directed to a totally new game, no group, no buildings, nothing. It hurts to discover that after nearly a year of playing my entire board has apparently disappeared and I can no longer get in. I am now in an empty place with instructions on how to build a city. Just like the old days.
Can someone please explain where I went and how I can get my former game back?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @lilymarlene it sounds as though your device has logged you into the wrong server! Go back back to the Log In Screen and make sure that the drop down is on EN (Half British/Half US Flag) then log in again :)

You should find your old City!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Hi @lilymarlene it sounds as though your device has logged you into the wrong server! Go back back to the Log In Screen and make sure that the drop down is on EN (Half British/Half US Flag) then log in again :)

You should find your old City!

Kind Regards

Herodite.
oh, I surely hope so, herodite. I'll go check that out...dear lord this is unsettling.

ok, we back. lol that was way out of proportion scary. It's like going shopping, and when you come back your house is gone, the cat has morphed into three cows and a horse, and all the trees have disappeared...the worst of it was, I couldn't even remember the name of the world... ouch.

Nasty orcs. We hates them. we do.

m4rt1n

Adept
Great you got the issue resolved @lilymarlene

I do wonder though how many have this happen and just give up without reaching out.

I am now in the same mess I was the other day. 1) I am stuck in the new city (and I cannot remember the name of my regular one, I think it was Felandryl), and the 'new city" has taken over. Once I get this resolved could you please remove the second (new, smaller one) so I don't get in this mess again? The problem is, Im using the same name in both cities, and that may not help the issue.

okay, I finally noticed the big red button at the top of the help page that says, are we surprised, "leave the world"--is there a way to make it permanent, or did that do the trick?

Hekata

Artisan
If you're playing on the app it will always open in the city you last played in (at least it does for me: I don't press the log out button, I just close the game). If you play on browser you should get a login screen asking you in which world you want to log in.

m4rt1n

Adept
okay, I finally noticed the big red button at the top of the help page that says, are we surprised, "leave the world"--is there a way to make it permanent, or did that do the trick?

May have done, you can delete an account in settings, but that I think deletes all cities on a particular server, so safest to ask support to do it for you.

kimkimkim

Summoner
you can delete an account in settings, but that I think deletes all cities on a particular server
this is correct, so you don't want to delete your account.....support should be able to delete that 1 city you do not want....if you are having trouble getting in contact with them, there is a link to support at the top of the forum page....good luck :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
If you're playing on the app it will always open in the city you last played in (at least it does for me: I don't press the log out button, I just close the game). If you play on browser you should get a login screen asking you in which world you want to log in.
this is correct as well